Chapter 17

—"Beg for forgiveness"—

"Is the second prince in his office?" Tanong ko sa isang palace servant.Gulat ito dahil sa biglaan at tuloy-tuloy kong pagpasok.

"Ah,yes Lady Zhaylene.He's been on his office the whole day from the university" nakayukong pagpa-alam nito sa akin.

"Good," I shortly said and continued walking to his office.

Nagpatuloy ako sa paglakad at tumigil sa harapan ng pintuan ng prinsipe.The knights that was guarding looked at me confusily and surprised of my presence.Agad rin naman nitong binawi ang gulat na ekpresyon at tumayo ng tuwid.

"Announce my deportment."  They must be astonish by my sudden apearance.Of course,this is the very first time I stepped inside the prince's post.

The bellman cleared his throat.

"The youngest Princess Zhaylene is visiting the lord." He announce.

The doors opened without a second and the unpleasant face of my brother appeared.

"Come in." Cold like a stone,he said.Tumalikod rin ito agad.

Sumunod ako at isinara naman ng kawal ang pintuan.Dark went to his table and sit on it.Itinukod nito ang isang kamay sa lamesa habang ang isa naman ay kinuha ang isang baso na may lamang wine.Just like his name,he darkly stared at me.He drank from the wine while his oceanic eyes bore at my face that I can't help myself but to be amaze how beautiful it was.

"I'm very bewildered of your sudden visit.Sana sinabihan mo muna ako para makapag-handa ako ng maiinom."  Walang gana nitong sabi.

He may be talking very nice to me but I can hear his scarcasm.How could he expect to see his sister.At isa pa,he hates me so much na kinampihan niya sina Rina noon.

"I'm fine,Prince Dark." And with that his lips twitch as the word "Prince Dark".What? Is he missing me calling him kuya? My apologies Dark,I'm a changed person now.Not that fully,but I'll be there...in no time.

"Our conversation won't take long."

"How can you say that?" He placed the wine back at the table.

"Cause,I know it will."

"Fine,have it in your way.Kung hindi yan importante,you can leave...I have so many works to do."

"Am I disturbing you?"

"Yes,you are.Good thing you know."

I felt my anger slowly raising up.Alam ko naman na ayaw niya sa akin pero kailangan ba niyang ipamukha sa akin?! Now,I'm kinda nervous and scared.I need to convince him to side with me.He needs to.I gulp silently and composed myself.I hope this will end well.

"The thing is..."

He gave me a puzzled look and raise his brows.His gaze is sharp though,making me tremble and want to back out.Please lang Ashiana,tiisin mo! You need go leave this place with his yes!!

"Hmm? What?continue."

I closed my eyes tightly and calmed myself.