Chapter 03

Chapter 03

As expected,the room is full of Machete knives,Bombs,and Guns.I also saw a sets of Bows.My favorites are all complete.Kompleto na ang lahat.Napatango naman ako.I'm satisfied and amazed in the same time.Wow,father didn't really make our own university lack of special things.

"Okay,let's all start.Pumili na kayo ng gusto niyong armas.I'll give you a minute to choose" I said and pick a bow.Since in the very start,ang bow ang una kong natutunan gamitin at sunod naman ang kutsilyo,lastly the Guns.

I can see that some student's are scared and nervous.While others are exited.Napailing ako.Wala rin naman silang magagawa.Either they like it or not,kailangan pa rin nilang matuto lumaban.That is one of the rule that the King has made.He's motto was to make the kingdom's people safe and be ready to a war that we don't when would be start.

While waiting for them to pick,pumunta muna ako sa isang sulok sa classroom para pagmasdan sila.

Minutes past and they were already done.

"Okay?should we start now??" I said coldly.

A one student raise her hands. "May isa pa po hindi nakabili" and look at the only girl,standing infront of the displayed things.

I sigh and slowly walk towards her."Miss,you need to pick now.We only have 2 hours to practice" and tapped my foot on the ground waiting for her.

All of my classmates was already looking at us.Patiently waiting.I looked at the girl again and she only look at me nerviously.Wait,her face is unfamiliar.

"Transferee??" I ask.
"O-opo mahal na Prinsesa" she replied.Really,I could feel her tremble.

Sinasayang na namin ang oras kaya't ako na ang pumili para sa kaniya.I choose the small and handy gun that suits for her.I gave her the gun.Tinanggap niya naman.Sa nanginginig na kamay ay tinanggap niya ito.I guess she's still not ready for this.

"What's your name?" I cocked my head to fully see her face.

"Luna po,Luna Alic" she said carefully.Hmm? Alic?? Her surname does sound familiar.

"Stay with me.Listen and observe carefully"

Tumango naman ito.With a brave face that is place in her,she stands beside me and waited for the class to begun.

"Everyone!! Listen up! Since our Prof choose me to train you all.In the name of the royalty,I Princess Zhaylene of Necarcia Kingdom.Promise to take care all of you,to not let you down and give my fully best on being your instructor" I faced them all with a cold and serious face.All of them was also attentive to what I say.I'm happy about that.

"LET'S START!" In a span of second,isa-isa ko silang tinuruan.Some were suprise for the skills that I've been teaching them and can't believe what they are witnessing.I immadiately warn them for not listening.

Everyone was busy in training.Luna who is also afraid holding a gun is now  concentrate on aiming her target.At kahit naipakita mo na ang iyong galing,may mga tao pa rin mga kulang sa pansin.At dahil ay medyo malapit ako sa kanila,rinig na rinig ko ang pinaguusapan nito.

"What's up with the Princess??akala mo naman may ginagawa siyang  nakakabilib e kanina pa siya nakatayo" one of my classmate said.

Napa-arko ang aking kilay.Huh?so that's what it is.Says the one who done nothing but chit chatting.

"You said it right,that fraud is always kulang with her skills"

"She will always be weak.She must accept the truth"

"She only has that goddess of a face and nothing more"

Because of that,my controlled emotions burst high.Then,I'll show you the real game bitch.Without a sound,I silently ready my bow.Oh,timing na nasa likuran din nila yung pwede kong tirahan.

"I want to let everybody to know,that I'm not that skillfull." I spat.Coldly

Halos lahat naman nito ay napatingin sa akin.I was looking at my bow and not minding their confused faces.Even the two girls who just talking about me were already paled.Maybe they notice that I heard them?

"But,I can shot the target from where I am standing.Would everybody want's to see??" I loudly said.

No one speak and just froze.Nakarinig na rin ako ng mga bulongan.Chismis again.

"No one disagree so.I'm going to shot the plastics first.Yung mga taong walang ambag sa lipunan...hmm??" And I looked at the direction of the two girls who are now so very pale asf .

I smirk.Tumingin ang isa sa kanilang dalawa at galit akong tinignan.

"Yes?? Miss Jean?" Gulat ang kaibigan nitong tumingin sa kaniya.Siniko rin siya nito.Walang nagawa ang babae at iniwas nalang ang tingin at tumingin na lamang sa paa.

"Hmm okay" at binalik ko sa isang lamesa ang bow na katabi ko lamang.I look at them again and I can see how relief they were.

Oh,you're already scared? "Without saying,I suddenly positioned the bow at their direction.Dahil sa mabilis kong galaw ay nabigla ang mga kaklase.

My classmates gasped because of my  unexpected actions.

"I-i beg you P-princess,we didn't mean to talk about you" the one named Jean stuttered while talking.I can see fear in her eyes.

Lumuhod naman ang isang kaibigan nito at umiiyak na.What a crybaby.

"Please P-princess,forgive us"

I only look at them without emotion in my eyes.Fear,fear,fear.Fear is all written in them.I didn't stop at that.I'm still pointing the bow at them.

I shot the target behind their backs and I could her them call out for help.Sigawan ng mga kaklase ang aking narinig.Nakakarindi rin,ang sakit sa tenga.

Don't worry bitches,I'm not that kind of a person that would kill instantly.

"Sa susunod na pag-uusapan niyo ako.Hindi ako magdadalawang isip na pumatay" That is the first warning.

"I told you,I'm not the weak Princess anymore.Now continue your training or lahat kayo ay hindi makapasa sa pageensayo." And I calmly sit inn
the table.

Yes,that's right.Be scared.Because I'm not a Princess for nothing.

Tapos na ang training and we are already in our breaks.Nandito ako sa garden.I just want to be relax for once.Gusto kong mag-isip isip sa susunod kong plano.

"What are you doing here?" That cold voice....

"Umuupo bakit?"

Pambabara ko sa kaniya.Himala at biglang dumayo ang isang Ice Prince dito.

"Huwag kang magpapanggap.Kahit nagbago ka na,isa ka pa rin mahina.Tandaan mo iyan" he said while not looking at me.

He's so harsh.Pakialam niya ba.Tumingin lamang ako sa kaniya at tinaasan siya ng kilay.

"Excuse me,kung mangiinsulto ka lang ay umalis ka na.Ayaw ko nang gulo" Hindi akk tumingin sa kaniya.He also needs to realize that I don't care if he's here.

Inirapan ko siya.Ayaw kong magsayang ng laway sa mga immature na lalaki na pupunta lang dito para mang insulto. And unexpectedly the Rina girl came.
She instantly wrapped her hands around the Prince's arms.Snake.She was wearing a short skirt and halos makita ko na ang pusod niya.Royalties are not allowed to wear that kinds of clothes so a bithc like here suited it.

"Oh Nandito ka pala Zhaylene"

"Ay,wala nasa mars ako nagkakape"  pambubura ko na naman sa kaniya.This bitch..ang galing maginarte.Sana sumali nalang siyang mag artista,mas bagay pa yun sa kaniya.

Tumayo ako at sinadyang binangga ang kaniyang braso.She's making me puke.A girl like here doesn't deserve the love of a royalty.I'm way better then her and I'm gonna prove it to them.lp

*************
Hi!! You must still notice typo's and I'm sorry for that.Anyways,enjoy reading!! I'm happy that may nagbabasa pa rin kahit ang tagal nang hindi active ang account na ito.Nakakatutuwa na may  nag-cocoment pa rin.Stay safe everyone!! Luvlots!!!

PS:DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS.FOR MORE UPDATES,PLEASE GIVE ME 100 VOTES OR MORE THAN!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING!!! (ʃƪ^3^)