Chapter 29

Map

For some reason,nakaramdam ako ng pangamba.Kahit panatag man ako dahil kasama ko sina Ice ay meron padin natitirang takot.

"You fine?"

"Yes,I'm feeling well already.Thank you for nursing me." Sagot ko sa kaniya.

He frowned but nodded his head.Even though I can see his tired face,he is still damn good looking in my eyes. Your highness,how could you make me tremble.

Nakalipas na ang ilang oras at eto na naman kami balik sa paglalakbay minsan naman ay titigil kami saglit upang magpahinga.

"I could feel it already." Dark said nang pagkatapos naming mananghalian.

The night already came,the chirps of the insects surrounded us.The place that we found is scary pero I can still assure that it is safe for us to stay.Habang naglalakad kanina muntikan na naman kaming natagpuan ng isang nilalang at according to Dark,my brother that was more powerful and strong to compete with.

Kaya nang makita namin mas secured at safe na matulugan ay walang pagdalawang isip kaming huminto.

"My plan has changed.Instead of following it,we must find a witch.In that way,she can do some magic to stop time."

"Bakit ang oras na naman ang ititigil.Paano naman tayo gagalaw niyan?" Frustrated kong sabi.

Hindi ko na alam,napapanatag naman na ako dahil sa kanyang plano.Bumigat na naman ang pakiramdam ko.Paano na lang kung huli na kami sa pagligtas ng mga tao,sa amin,sa sarili ko.I was so closed on showing my emotions but a warm hands has covered by mine.

"Don't worry,we will solve this together." Ice said and smiled warmly at me.

Kira,Yuri,Enisha and the other four prince then looked at our intertwined hands.Dark dramatically rolled his eyes. What?is he mad or just jealous of me having in a relationship?

What the heck Ashianna? Wala nga kayong label ng Prinsipeng iyan!Kinagat ko ang aking labi.

Hindi ko manlang mapigilang kiligin...

"You two are a sour eyes." sabi ni Wayne.

"I just hoped that I would fine mine too."Ali said and looked at Yuri.

Unconsciously...

Another night had came and I was still conscious of our next move. How could I save myself from this and how could I succeed.

"I'll try to communicate with a witch" I suddenly blurted out to his highness.

His eyes then curiously watch me and pursed his lips. He massaged his temple,looking problematic.

"How would you do that Ashianna, you don't have the ability to do that. I mean I'm don't despite you but you are just a mere.." and then he sigh.

"You think lowly of me do you,my prince?"I smirked.

One thing for sure that I have noticed in me is that having the ability to communicate to someone through dreaming. It was like a telepathy. Before waking up and founding myself as a reincarnated princess, I have concluded that the lovely maiden who sent me here somehow made a plan and choose me to save the kingdom.

"Just promise me, if I my breathing stop. Immediately wake me up or I'll never come back to the real world." I said almost whispering.

He shot me a glare. " What the bloody hell are you talking about Princess? Are you saying that there is a possibility of you not waking up again? you're risking your life again?" almost gritting his teeth because of anger forming in him.

"I told you, if you want this kingdom to be saved. There must be someone to sacrifice. Don't forget about that?"

"And we will be left broken? is that what you want? communicating through dreaming and not coming back?" My head hurts because of his stubbornness.

Alam ko naman na nag-alala siya sa akin pero this is the only way.Hoping.Yes, I am scared but I am not scared of failure. I was about to explain to him again but then I heard Yuri coming in. Joining our conversation with tears forming in her eyes.

"Hindi ka pa lubusang umayos. Your body just came from the extreme pain your highness. Please don't be reckless." Yuri said.

" Yuri,huwag kayong mag-alala. I am telling you that this will just be easy."

" A dream telepathy can be dangerous you know that." Ice dangerously eyed me after knowing what Yuri said. Akala ko ba alam niya ang mga consequences ng Dream Telepathy. May weakness talaga ang isang prinsipe.

"But nothing is dangerous when it comes to me Yuri." kung ang makipagpatayan ay naging sports ko sa aking mundo,paano na kaya ang pag buwis buhay ko para rito. I'm a mafia queen after all.

"Are you really gonna do this Ashianna? I am telling you right now to think another way.There is always another way.Huwag kang magmamadali." Ice said,wanting to convince me from doing reckless things.

"Anong pinagsasabi mong Dream Telepathy?" si Dark na kakarating lang.Chismoso rin nitong lalaking to. I didn't expect him to enter the room.

I made a side eye towards him...and there he is again stoping me.

I think mas maganda kapag simulan ko na ngayon. Being prepared is much better than being late. That is what I learned from being a mafia queen. But then somehow, I feel loved because of these people. The care and love that I didn't felt when I was in my home. Becoming one of them is not a wrong choice,I'm in a right people after all.

___________________________

Hi! I apologized for being inactive for a very long time. Sobrang tagal ko talagang nagupdate. Simula nung nag 1st year college na ako, talagang nahihirapan na akong mag update sa watty. Since then, there are a lot of things I am busy at. At adjusting in college life, in the new environment and being away from my parents.

But don't worry, I'm trying my best to update then. Naisipan kong mag update ngayon since I am having a four days of no classes and I'm taking my chance to give you the next chapter.

Please understand if hindi man maging konektado yung chapter ngayon. Sa tagal kong hindi nakapag update nakalimutan ko na yung plots and the characters that made me very irresponsible for not also finishing the stories.

But here you go! Happy reading! sana magustohan niyo..again I am very sorry.Luvlots!

love,
K