Epilogue

Epilogue:

Gavin Ketchum stood on the couch. "Again daddy, show the battle again!" Ash laughed. "Not now kiddo, you have a BIG day tomorrow. After all, you get to pick your starter Pokemon." Gavin rolled his eyes. "Daddy you're silly! This is my second Pokemon!" A golden Riolu chirped angrily from the next room over. Ash bent down and picked up his son. "Either way you start your journey tomorrow big guy! And Professor Oak will have my neck!" Gavin laughed "Uncle Gary is nice though!" Ash crossed his arms. "You need to go to bed. Tell ya what, If I show you a secret battle that I had will you promise to go to bed?" Gavin's eyes lit up "A secret battle? Against who?" Ash chuckled "Well then, it wouldn't be a secret now would it. Let me tuck you in and I'll tell you who beat me!" Gavin sprinted to his room and by the time Ash arrived, Gavin was under his sheets and ready for bed. Ash sat down on a chair next to his bed and pulled out his Rotom Phone. "Well, years ago, I lost to a man named Alain in the Kalos League." Gavin rolled his eyes. "Yes daddy, I've seen that one already." Ash shook his head. "No.... this battle happened exactly a year ago. I found him again, only he didn't battle me. His son did." Gavin looked surprised. "Well how old is his son?" Ash laughed. "He's one year and one day older then you! So this trainer on his first day battled me." Gavin looked at Ash with wide eyes. "What Pokemon did he use?" Ash chuckled "Well, that would ruin the fun for when you battle him! All you should know is that he and his father both have a similar taste in Psuedo Legends."

Gavin let out a "humph" and Ash laughed. "Old man Pikachu took down two of them. Pseudo Legends are only as strong as you let em be." Gavin nodded. "Yeah.... Goodnight Daddy. One day when I'm strong will you please battle me?" Ash smiled "Of course son...." Ash walked out of the room and closed the door. Serena was standing outside of the door with a smile on her face. Ash pulled Serena into a kiss and put his hand over her belly. "Hey.... think he gets a brother or a sister?" Serena rolled her eyes at Ash. "Well, I don't know! And neither will you!"

Ash rolled his eyes and walked towards his room where the Monarch's crown and cape sat. He had been the monarch for almost fifteen years now, and he was getting slightly bored of his position. Maybe when Gavin was old enough to beat him he'd retire and maybe get a job with the league. But for now, even after all these long years. Ash was content being the.

Usurper.

End Story.

Author's Note: Thank you so so so so much for the love and support you guys have given me on this story! Seriously, it means a TON! Drop a review for the story overall, please

There's a poll on my FF.Net profile rn and it has options for what I should write next. I have a few amazing ideas I'd love to explore. Wattpad readers pls comment on what you like best

Either: 

Champion Nate and Champion Moon leave their jobs and hit on a crash course in Sinnoh 

What happens between Red vs Gold and Red's appearance at the PWT

Ash x Lille story. Ash decides to stay his post in Alola as Champion and falls for Lille. 

Thanks so so so much!