CH1: THE DAY THEY MET

So you're here.  That could probably be because I begged you to read it.  If not, then you're in dire need of therapy :)

It was a sunny June morning, which means yayay summer vacay! Barack and Michelle were on their plane to Paris.  Barack leaned back into his seat, thinking of his next days of serenity.  But little did he know that  his vacation in the City of Love could turn his life by 180⁰.

"Babe, the plane is about to start.  Do you need my hand?" Michelle asked her husband.  She knew how he would tense up during ascents.
Barack let out a shuddered sigh and nodded weakly.  He gazed at her with adoration.  How lucky he was to have such a considerate wife!

The air hostess was almost done with her hand gestures and instructions and shit.  The passengers began fastening their seatbelts... until a voice called out. 

Donald Fucking Trump!

He panted, making  his way to Barack and Michelle's seats.  Barack glared at the man with the orange tan.

"You're in my spot." Donald spat, his eyes filled with annoyance.

"I don't think so!" Michelle spoke, her tone laced with venom.

"You bitc-" Donald raised his voice just when Barack stood up from his seat. 

He knew that Donald was a stubborn ass bitch who wouldn't stop yapping until he got his way. And Barack had enough of it.  He didn't want to ruin his vacation just because of Mr. Pumpkin Man.

"It's okay, Michelle," Barack sighed "I'll find somewhere else to sit."

Just as Michelle began to protest, he placed a finger on her soft lips and gave her a warm smile as he made his way into the aisle, searching for a place to sit.

"Um... Mr. Ex-Ex-President!" Barack heard a melodious voice addressing him.  He searched for the source of the voice.  His eyes landed on a gorgeous man. 
Harry Styles.  He had eyes green as a forest, lips pink as a rose.  His large forehead glistened with sweat as he spoke his next words.

"T- The seat beside me is empty."
Barrack felt his heart flutter as he made his way to the beautiful human specimen.

"Thank you.  Also, please call me Obama, Barack Obama."
Both the men fastened their seatbelts as the plane began its ascent.  Barack sucked in a breath and braced himself for what was coming next.

"Mr. Obama, are you okay?" Harry questioned in a squeaky tone.

What?  Barack stared at him questioningly, until he realized that his nails were dug deep into Harry's arm.  He released his hands as soon as he heard Harry wince.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry!" His voice sounded high-pitched, to which Harry chuckled.  And there it was again- that same flutter in his heart.

"It's okay, Mr. Obama." He grinned, revealing his pearly white teeth "You can grip my arm if you feel uncomfortable."

Barack was out of breath.  His shit-brown orbs stared into Harry's green ones.  Hesitantly, his sweaty palms reached Harry's arms, as the plane rose up.