CH3: THE NIGHT UNDER THE STARS

Michelle and Barack were getting ready for their romantic dinner at the top of the Eiffel Tower.  Michelle was getting too handsy with Barack.  She seductively touched Barack's chest as she purred in his ear.  Perhaps it had something to do with the sexual frustration she had been feeling for the past five years.

"Daddy..." She moaned in his ear, her hand moving down to his... you know...
But Barack felt anything but aroused.  He immediately pushed her off, wincing when he saw the look of hurt on her face.

"Michelle, I- can we do it some other time?  I'm really not in the mood."
She nodded, trying to hide the tears in her eyes.  He reluctantly gave her a long sloppy kiss to stop her from crying. 

'Ew, you kissed your sister.'
'Shut up!'
Barack tried to suppress his thoughts as he walked out of his hotel room, Michelle by his side.

Michelle excused herself to the bathroom once they reached the top of the Eiffel Tower.  Barack stared at the night sky while waiting for his PB&J sandwich.  A few minutes passed, and his sandwich had arrived.  Michelle had not. 

A few minutes turned into 30 minutes and Barack grew worried.  Why was she taking so long?  Had she started on her period?  Hadn't she had her last period in like, 2010 or something?  He stood up from his chair and made his way to the bathroom. 

On his way, he bumped into wall.  He was met with a pair of familiar green eyes.  Harry.
"H-hi." Barack said, his breath seriously knocked out.  Harry's sexy lips morphed into a warm smile.
Barack's legs turned to jello.  His face went red as he stared down at his red tie- the same tie his hands were fidgeting with.

Harry placed his finger under his chin and lifted his face up, his intense eyes staring into Barack's boring ones.
"Can we talk, please?  I have something to tell you."

Barack followed Harry to the balcony like a lovesick puppy.  Barack stared at the night view in awe.

"So beautiful..." He remarked, dumbstruck by the night sky.
"Yeah, you are." said Harry, his eyes fixated on the old man.  Barack blushed profusely, avoiding Harry's eyes.  His chin was suddenly lifted up, causing him to stare at Harry's pesto sauce shaded orbs. 

There it was, again.  The sexual tension. 

"Harry..." Barack moaned and inched his face close to Harry's.  But Harry didn't want to meddle in Barack and Michelle's relationship.
"Barack," Harry said in a strained voice.
"I can't hold it anymore; I just can't." Barack sighed as he pressed his lips against Harry's.  He didn't care about Michelle.  Fuck his sister.  He wanted to feel Harry's lips, touch them, kiss them. 

Harry found himself kissing Barack back.  Their mouths moved frantically, yearning to get more of each other.  Their tongues fought for dominance as Harry's hands went to grip Barack's ass.  His hand was already on his waist, when he suddenly heard a loud sob.

Michelle.