CH5: TRAITOR

Barack opened his eyes the next morning to find something pressing against his arm.  To his surprise (and joy), it was Harry. 

What?

Then memories of last night came to his mind.  Harry and Barack had spent the night together in Barack's hotel suite.  They had cuddled for a while before dozing off.

Barack smiled sheepishly at Harry, who was staring at his phone, oblivious to Barack.

"Good morning," spoke Barack in a groggy voice, startling Harry.

"H- hey!" spoke Harry, immediately hiding his screen. 

Barack snaked his arms around Harry's waist, as sleep engulfed him again.

The next time he woke up, he couldn't find Harry around.  What he did find was Harry's phone.  Harry's unlocked phone.

'Should I check it?' he thought.  After all, he was his boyfriend.  Right?  Well, they did kiss each other.  So, that does make them a couple.  That's how modern dating works, right?  Barack didn't really know how kids these days date. 

Nonetheless, he was feeling a little stalkerish.  So he grabbed Harry's phone and starting checking his texts.

DADDY YUMYUM, that was one contact that caught Barack's eye.
Daddy?  There was only one daddy.  And that ain't Yumyum.

Fuelled by jealousy, he opened the chat.

DADDY YUMYUM: How's it going, babe?

ME: Just as planned, Daddy Donald ;) I managed to have him thirsting for me in the plane lmao his face was priceless

DADDY YUMYUM: Very good... Now break his heart... Show him that no one messes with Donald Trump! Stupid bald dodo

Donald?!

ME: You're so funny haha

DADDY YUMYUM: Can't wait to marry you <3

ME: Me too, Daddy

Barack had tears in his eyes.  Harry, the love of his life, was a traitor!

"Maannnnn, I took such a good shit..." Harry came out from the bathroom, his face wearing a relaxed expression.  The expression of pure bliss soon turned into mortification, when he found a tearful Barack holding his phone.

"Barack, I can explain-"

"I was a joke to you," whispered Barack.  "I loved you, and you played me." He said, a feeling of deja vu hitting him like a truck.

"I- I have to go," Barack said, quoting Queen Serena van der Woodsen, running his way out from the suite. 

"No, no! Barack, please-" Harry tried to stop him.

"What?  I wanna know truth, Harry." Barack said in a defeated voice.

"I messed up, okay?  I was- well am- in a relationship with Donald, and you know how much he hates you.  So, we thought of a plan to turn your life into hell.

"Our plan was to have you get separated from your wife, have you fall for me and then have you see us, me and Donald, getting married.  He wanted to see you crushed, and I agreed, because I was his boyfriend.

"But it's different now! I didn't know you then, but I do now.  I love you, Barack and I'm sorry.  I messed up big time.  Please don't let this be the end of our love."  Harry fell onto his knees for Barack's forgiveness.

Barack's heart melted at the sight of a vulnerable Harry.  But, he knew he couldn't forgive him.

"I'm sorry."