CH6: THE CONFESSION

Barack had lost his mind, obviously, since he had moved to Michelle's suite.  He was crying on the floor of the bathroom, like she had, just the day before.   

He needed his sister's warmth and support.  She had made him hot cocoa before going out to meet some guy named Timothee Chameleon or something.

Barack was scrolling through Instagram, trying to cope with the grief of losing his lover.  His eyes fell on the little livestream box below Harry's profile.  He was live.

Desperate to know what he was doing, Barack joined the livestream. 
There he was.  With Donald.  They were in a church.  Barack's heart fell to the pit of his stomach.  He remembered Harry's words from the morning.

'... then have you see us getting married..'

Barack shut his eyes in despair.  He was about to exit the app when he heard Harry speak.

"Hello viewers!  I know you're all here to see us get married.  But unfortunately, it's not gonna happen today.  I have changed my mind.  I know someone.  He has made me his bitch in like, two days... And that ain't Donald."

Barack audibly gasped.
Donald's face looked even more orange at Harry's confession.

"Barack, if you're watching this, please forgive me.  I love YOU, not Donald.  I wanna wake up next to YOU, not Donald.  I wanna spend my life with YOU, not Donald." Harry had tears in his eyes. 

Donald was fuming.  He firmly grabbed Harry's arm, to which he grunted.

"Sorry homie, but pumpkins aren't my type." He flipped the bird at Donald and left the church.

Just within ten minutes, Harry reached the hotel.  He banged at Michelle's door, calling out Barack's name.  He was met with Barack throwing himself at him, rambling 'I love you's in his ear.  When they pulled back, they found them both grinning ear to ear.

Things were finally going to be okay now.  No siblings, no toxic exes.  Just two men who were meant to be.

THE END