CH2: THE TENSION

"Harry?" A voice echoed in Harry's ears as he groaned.  He opened his eyes slowly to find a smiling Barack. 

'Oh,' thought Harry. 'I must have fallen asleep.'

"Hi." Harry's voice barely came out as a whisper as he stared at the  60-year old man. 
Barack could feel the tension too.  His eyes flickered between Harry's green eyes and lips. 
'Shit,' they both thought.  'I wanna kiss him'

Their eyes fluttered shut as they leaned in.  Their faces were only inches apart.  Barack was yearning to feel Harry's lips on his.  They were just about to kiss... until Harry leaned back. 

"You have a wife." He whispered.
"I have a wife." Barack sighed, his heart sinking at the realisation.  Barack gazed at Harry's face, a sad smile playing on his face.

"I wanted to let you know that," Harry resisted the urge to kiss Barack when he bit his lip, a habit of his whenever he felt shy. "The air hostess asked for your breakfast order."

"Bacon-flavored froyo." Harry replied, his mouth watering at the thought of it.  He imagined himself licking the spoon, tasting the bacon-y, yogurt-y flavor. 

'I bet Barack tastes like bacon froyo too...' Harry thought, imagining himself licking Barack's chest, tasting the flavor of bacon growing stronger and stronger as he moved his way further down to his hairy chest and his...

'WHOAAAA! Hold your horses, cowboy!' His eyes snapped open at his very erotic thought.  His breath got caught in his throat as he felt a little something trying its way out of his pants. 

Fuck, Harry thought as his eyes made their way to Barack's.  He had seen it.  His scarlet face could say it all.  Harry chose not to say anything and covered his leg by the other. 

Both the men recieved their breakfast.  Harry gazed at Barack's lips wrapping around his hotdog.  Oh, how he wished to be in its place!  The next few hours were spent in awkward silences and shy smiles. 

"Ladies and gentlemen, we will be reaching Paris Airport in 25 minutes." The pilot announced.  Barack felt his heart drop to the pit of his stomach.  He had so many things to say to Harry.  He was in love with the 27-year old young man. 

'Love?' thought Barack.  He loved Michelle, didn't he?  DIDN'T HE?  He didn't.  Now that he thought about it, Michelle seemed more of a sister to him. 

'A sister with whom you've had two children!' Barack shuddered at the thought of it. 

25 minutes.  In 25 minutes, his 4-hour long romance was going to end.  He couldn't let that happen.

As the passengers began to fetch their luggage and move out of the plane, Barack immediately spoke.
"Harry!"
Harry turned to look at him.  He looked somewhat... relieved? 
"I-" Barack began to speak, but his words were caught in his throat. 

Harry, luckily knew what he was intending to say.  He chuckled and snatched Barack's phone.  He typed something and passed it back to him.  A blush crept in Barack's cheeks as he saw the screen.

'6969696969
Harry( ˘ ³˘)♥'

Harry smiled as he pressed his lips softly against Barack's cheek.  He leaned back, furiously blushing, and turned on his heel. 

"Babe, what are you thinking?" Michelle asked behind him, completely oblivious to the interaction between the two men. 

"N- Nothing.  Nothing at all" said Barack, although he knew that it was far from nothing.