Too Late

Kurtis had asked Alex if he wanted to spend the night, which of course, Alex said, "Hell yes."

Alex didn't have to worry about a set of clothes because he's left numerous t-shirts, and hoodies, and even a pair of jogger sweatpants, at the Hill's home. He even has his own tooth brush here.

So, Alex is comfortably in a shirt and sweatpants, under Kurtis' duvet (cause Kurtis has an air conditioner unit in his window that he keeps at 69 degrees year round). The younger boy is leaning against Alex and the world is at peace again.

The Office, like usual, is playing on the flat screen tv. Both of the boys in a harmonious silence, their fingers unconsciously playing together.

But Alex's thoughts are on is earlier thoughts: kissing Kurtis. His heart is racing and he wants to so fucking badly to make a move. He stops playing with the smaller boy's hand because he's starting to feel hot and doesn't want his palms to be sweaty. He nervously wipes them on his joggers.

Kurtis notices the shift in mood and turns to face Alex. "You okay?" he asks.

Kiss him!! You're Alex fucking Wells, just fucking kiss him, pussy!

What if Kurtis doesn't want to? So Alex asks, "Can I..." Alex hesitates, swallows his nerves down, then continues, "try something?"

Kurtis thinks he nods, but he's not too sure with his mind hazy from being so close to Alex, especially when Alex's eyes fall to his mouth.

But, he must have nodded because Alex places his lips on Kurtis' lips. The kiss is delicate and fragile and Kurtis's hand that lay on Alex's cheek is equally delicate and fragile.

Alex hands are on the smaller boy's waist and he tugs him closer.

This is it. This is what they've been longing for and they both feel that tension releasing. Both of their hearts are pounding.

The kiss turns chaotic, making up for lost time, and Alex is now on top of Kurtis. Alex glides his tongue from Kurtis' bottom lip to his top lip, so he opens his mouth for Alex and almost moans when their tongues collide.

Kurtis feels fidgety with excitement. Alex thinks he can cum just from how fucking good this kiss is (and let's be honest, Alex hasn't had any sexual contact-  besides his own right hand- since his freshman year with a random girl. Kurtis hasn't had any for months).

They're getting heated way too fast, their hands touching everywhere they can reach, their bodies pressed together, both growing harder against one another. The duvet has already slipped off the bed from their passionate movements.

Alex's hand slips under his shirt to glide along his side. A shiver shooting down Kurtis' spine. His legs are wrapped around the taller boy's waist and presses him down even more, wishing there wasn't clothes blocking them from really feeling the other.

Kurtis tilts his head when Alex moves his kiss from his mouth, to his jaw, then down to his neck. And Kurtis has time to breathe and think clearly for the first time since they kissed.

And he realizes what he has to do.

"Stop," Kurtis tells Alex, out of breath. Alex complies and looks at Kurtis questioning.

Then, he kisses Alex one more time because he's selfish and isn't ready to give him up when he just got him.

But he can't have him, and Kurtis knows this, so he pulls back again. "I'm sorry," he's not too sure why he apologizes, but he continues, "we shouldn't."

"Why not?" Alex questions looking a little hurt and confused (and also still out of breath).

"Because you're leaving in a month, Alex. States away."

"I was thinking; what if I didn't start until December." The boy shakes his head while Alex speaks, "I've looked into it, I can do that and we'll have more time together to figure this out," he gestures between them.

"No," Kurtis sits up, crisscrossing his legs, and Alex does the same. "Don't be stupid, Alex. You can't pause your life for me, so you can 'figure out' if this is what you want."

"I do want this. I thought you did too."

"I do. Of course, I do, but..." Kurtis hates when he cries, it makes him feel pathetic, but his eyes are burning with the need to release tears. "It's too late. Go to college. Meet people. Study and become the best lawyer I know you'll be. But you have to do that without worrying about me and if we dated or whatever, it would be a distraction that you don't need."

"Well, what if I want that," Alex tone is harsh because he's angry. Not angry at Kurtis, he's angry that he's right. He's angry at himself for not kissing him months ago!

Kurtis shakes his head, his green eyes sorrowful, "I don't want that for you."

Alex insists because it can't be too late. He needs it not to be too late, "Kurtis, we can-"

"Please, Alex, don't make this harder," Kurtis begs and brushes away the few unwanted tears that broke free.

Alex is looking- searching Kurtis' emerald eyes, wanting to argue, but Kurtis is right. They shouldn't get involved right now. So instead of pushing the subject further, Alex lays down and pulls Kurtis down with him and into his arms.

"I just want more time with you."

And Kurtis is crying silently, not stopping his tears. He wraps his arms around the older boy's stomach and hugs him tight.

He wants more time with Alex too.

**

I'M CRYING AND I'M THE REASON FOR MY OWN TEARS!! </3

Comment what you think and please help support Alex and Kurtis' story by voting! 

Thank you for reading!!

-xoxo, Bert