T w o

A/n Thank you for continuing and let's start. PS the pov's will change you will be told when

              🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🅃🅆🄾

 PS the pov's will change you will be told when                            🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🅃🅆🄾

                         ☁︎☁︎☀︎︎☁︎

Everyone's POV

"Now, why are you two, late"

Said professor Snape sitting at his old table. Perhaps we should have skipped, he for sure wouldn't have minded.

"We had to go back for our homework," said Ron confidently

"Of course brings them on my table," said Snape after looking in Rons and Harry's eyes for a moment.

"I- I well, I mean" Ron stuttered

"What now mister Weasley," said Snape slightly smirking

"We forgot them, Profesor," said Harry jumping in

"Do you two really have the memory of a two-year-old child?" he said, while the Slytherins laughed

"No we don't," said Ron angrily

"Ron don't" whispered Harry

"Well, don't be surprised, when you repeat, the year. Now sit. Twenty points from Gryffindor." said Snape

Ron tried to fight back, but Harry shushed him and led him to Hermione. They were making antidote. Harry and Ron started helping Hermione since they were a team.

"Shsh harry" whispered Nevile, who was sitting at the table next to them.

"Yes" whispered harry back

"How many newt eyes do we put"

"Umm, let me look," said Harry looking at the potions book. "You need to cut them up first" after Nevil did harry continued "Now add six newt eyes"

"O- Okey," said Neville

"Six Nevile, not seven. Oh no" breathed Harry, before a loud bang was heard.

For a few seconds, nothing was seen. The fog, a greenish one, was everywhere. Professor Snape removed it but q few things were still greenish. Oh, you would laugh if you saw Malfoy's hair. Light green. I wonder what his reaction would be. Professor Snape noticed three students missing.

"Oh, my" was all he said when he came to the place of the explosion. Harry, Nevil, and Dean were on the floor, unconscious. All of their faces were a bit green. He checked for their pulses, which were there.

The students still shaken by the explosion didn't even notice, the missing three.

"Class dismissed, everyone clean up, and out," said Snape levitating the three and leaving.

-

Harry's POV

I woke up to the feeling of pain. Opening my eyes I was blinded by the light. There is only one place that can blind me as such, and that is the hospital wing. What happened now.

Grabbing my glasses I looked around, the beds on both my sides were occupied. On one was a still sleeping Nevile, while on his left was an awake Dean.

"Had a nice sleep?" he asked sarcastically.

"Mhm amazing, never better" responded Harry sitting up, in the same tone. Something felt different but he could not point out what.

The doors opened, Ron and Hermione walking, well more like running in.

"HARRY" Screened Hermione jumping on him and giving him a hug.

"Ugh Hermione, lovely to see you" wheezed harry

"Sorry, what happened are you alright," said Hermione

"Let him go, Hermione, he looks like he just woke up" Ron jooked eyeing Harry's hair.

Harry ran a hand through it not even thinking.

"We were worried about you. You know after cleaning up, you weren't there. Ron broth your bag" said Hermione.

"Here you go mate" he handed him his bag "Dean you feeling good?" added Ron

"Never better"

"OUT! My patients need to rest!" boomed the voice of one and only, Madam Pomfrey

                          ☁︎☁︎☀︎︎☁︎

A/n I was thinking about turning Nevil and Dean into littles too. But they would be sent home with their guardians. The ddlg should start in the next chapter. What do you think? Please leave a vote ❤︎