f i v e

A/n Apologies for the long waited update. I switched schools and needed to start hard.  We shall continue.

           🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🄵🄸🅅🄴

                         ☁︎☁︎☀︎︎☁︎

                         ☁︎☁︎☀︎︎☁︎

Covering my legs with the blanket I waited to be left alone. Though now, I highly believe that will happen soon.

"I'm not fine with this!" 

"Don't worry yourself Harry" Madam Pomfrey said

"I'm tireddd"

"End the whining Potter"

Snape came back, giving him lunch. The food made it seem more like breakfast. Porridge, some toast, and a glass of milk. 

"I don't want to eat this" I continued whining "I want to sleep" 

Not known to Harry's knowledge, he slowly started regressing. Of course, both of the adults noticed, they were expecting it. 

"Harry, when you finish your lunch you will take a nap" She softly told him, too soft for his liking.

"No." 

"Harry, the food will go cold"

"No." 

He was getting closer to tears.  It annoyed him since he didn't understand why he was, indeed soo cranky. I don't want to eat this stupid food, I want to sleep and that is not a stupid nap! Why can't they see I'm big and not a little baby. I hate this! I hate them!

"Do you want me to feed you?"

"NO"

"Potter." Snape said in his cold tone, reserved for his misbehaving students "If your lunch is not eaten in the next 10 minutes you will spend 20 in the corner"

All that he received in response was a soft whimper, Harry looked like he would burst in tears any moment. 

"Understood?" 

I nodded my head and took the toast in my hands. Softly nibbling on it. Snape looked satisfied enough with the answer. Both he and Poppy gave him space and talked about something.

Harry was curious about what they were talking about. But he was hungry as well. He ate the toast and drank the milk, the porridge he did not want to touch.  He dozed off and the voice of his not so favorite professor broth him back,

"Are you finished, Potter" 

"yes"

I tried to avoid his gaze, lying to him always made me nervous. It's like he always knew when i did. I wonder where Madam Pomhry went?

"That does not look finished to me"

"Well it is"

Looking up he knew he had made a mistake. But he could not just apologize, his pride would not let him anyway.

"Corner, 10 minutes"

"No, I don't want to!"

"Do you want to double the time"

"No, I didn't finish eating"

I took all of my power not to cry. I was not going to stand in the corner. In diapers no less. I'm not a baby I don't have to listen to him.

"And why not Potter" Snape held his glare

"B- because I don't like porridge" a tear fell down his eye

"Next time you will finish, now corner, 10 minutes," he said leading him to a corner.

And not even in the corner yet, Harry started crying. It was embarrassing being led to the corner in only diapers. With Snape no less.  When will this end?

                         ☁︎☁︎☀︎︎☁︎

A/n Will be continued.  Thank you for reading, hope you leave a vote. See you soon.

 Sending Love <3