s e v e n

A/n Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoy this chapter. I have updated my other stories as well.

          🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🅂🄴🅅🄴🄽

                         ☁︎☁︎☀︎︎☁︎

To anyone looking, it would seem like a normal morning. Of course, it wasn't far from that. The sunny day and the sound of children's laughter inherent and natural.

Two certain adults were having an important conversation, next

 to a sleeping teen.

"Anything new," said Professor Snape entering the hospital wing.

"Isn't there always something new about our beloved warden?" She said smiling at harry.

I wouldn't be surprised. So, I will be able to bring him to my dorms today?"

"You will, the changes started happening, though I believe this is as much as his body will go."

The now mature sixteen-year-old looked more fifteen. Lost his facial hair and an inch or two.

"Agree, I have prepared a few stuff since his headspace is low." he mused

"Will Mrs. Weasley arrive today?"

"Yes, I'm expecting in an hour. She might even come to visit Potter"

"I doubt he will mind. She sees him as one of her own. It was a good idea calling her."

He nodded and left. He had a class to teach. 

                            ☁︎

"Mr. Weasley, I'm glad you came"

"Oh please Severus, drop the formalities, call me Molly"  she smiled

"Of course, Molly. I wanted to talk about harry" he offered her a seat

"Oh, sure. Did something happen?" 

"Nothing too, bizarre," he said handing her a few papers.

The papers, harry's, surprised Molly. His condition and medications were written on.  Mostly how and when the potion went wrong. How he will react, and how deep his headspace will go.

"Oh, my baby," cried Molly

"He will be fine, he will have to grow again, but will be back to himself soon" Tried to comfort her Snape.

"Can I see him?" she asked hopefully

"You will, but I will like to discuss him first. Since I will be the one taking him in. Dumbledores orders" he sighed 

                            ☁︎

Harry woke up with a soft headache. The curtains protected him from the sunbeams. Turning to his side he felt his diaper squish, and he inwardly cringed. He licked his death but before a tear could escape Poppy came.

"Good morning Harry, did you sleep well" 

I mumbled something, not knowing what to say. I want my diapers changed, hell, I want them off. But I'm too ashamed to ask or even tell her. But somehow it seemed like she already knew.

"Let's get you cleaned up," she said fetching the stuff needed with a flick of her wand.

Removing my old diaper, I quickly covered myself. She threw it away, raising my legs, replacing it with a new one. Gently powdering my bottom she fastened the diaper.

"See, all done. You were a brave boy, weren't you."

I nodded, with a blush covering my face. it was embarrassing, but better her than snape anyways. It's not like every teen had diapers changed by their school nurse. Bloody awesome.

"Let me bring you some lunch little boy"

"Not little" grumbled harry annoyed

"Of course, you aren't, my bad." she chuckled

She handed him his lunch. Some meat with potatoes, a side of broccoli, and carrots. He would leave the vegetables behind. Who likes them? Some are fine, but broccoli, no. 

"You will have a visitor later, Mrs. Weasley" she smiled, leaving him to his lunch.

Why that is wonderful, more people to see me vulnerable in diapers. Fantastic. He started eating his lunch nervously. 

                         ☁︎☁︎☀︎︎☁︎

A/n We all love poppy, don't we? Who is your favorite? Don't forget to leave a like and follow. 

TBC