F o u r

A/n Hello and welcome ladies and gentlemen, hope you like the story so far. The recommendations are open.

             🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🄵🄾🅄🅁

                         ☁︎☁︎☀︎︎☁︎

*Harrys POV*

"Mister Potter wakes up" he half-heard the voice of Madam Pomfrey

"We don't have all day for this," said the voice of someone else

"You agreed, il go have lunch" I guess Dumbledore chuckled

Opening my eyes I was blinded. Why was everything soo white? Removing the blanket from my face I saw two blurry people. I felt my glasses being placed on my head. Now I could clearly see, though I don't know if I wanted to.

By my bed were standing two people. Madam Pomfrey and Profesor Snape. Not wanting to deal with whatever is happening I pushed my face back into the blanket.

"Mister Potter, sit up, I don't have, patience for this." Said Snape in his usual tone

"No, I'm tired. Why did u wake me up this early" I didn't notice I was whiny.

"It's lunchtime Potter, both of your friends got picked up by their families," Pomfrey told him

I looked up and indeed saw the two empty beds. Wait why did their families pick them up.

"No need to be worried, we will explain everything"

-

*Third person POV*

Harry finally sat up "So what is exactly going on"

"The potion accident left you in a need of a caretaker" seeing Harry's confused stare Madam Pomfrey continued "or to say mommy/daddy, in this case, we found you one"

"What, I don't need a- a- whatever," he says his voice getting louder. He knew what ddlg was and even wanted to try it at some point. But always thought it was stupid.

"Mind your tone, Mister Potter" sternly said Snape "And as a matter of fact you do"

"He is right let's get you changed"

Harry would have kept silent if he didn't see what Madam Pomfrey was holding. 

"No," he said getting up

"Potter make this easier for both of us, you, we checked your age, soon you will be in the little space of a one to two year old," Poppy told him

"No I won't," Harry said on a verge of tears "I'm fine"

"Mister Potter, either let Madam Pomfrey change you, or I will" Snape looked like he had enough.

Well, I don't want that. He would make fun of me for the rest of my life. Tell the entire school even. I wouldn't even be surprised, it's to be expected.

With a small nod of my head, Madam Pomfrey laid me back down. Snape went to the other side of the room meddling with something.

She first removed my pants and summoned a diaper. Raising my legs she placed it gently. It was soo embarrassing when she was adding baby powder. Finishing up, I noticed that she took my pants. I can't walk around like this. 

Covering my legs with the blanket I waited to be left alone. Though now, I highly believe that will happen soon.

                          ☁︎☁︎☀︎︎☁︎

A/n See you later :)