s i x

A/n Welcome back, for the ones that don't know you can read my other stories too.  Quite similar. Let's start

            🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🅂🄸🅇

                         ☁︎☁︎☀︎︎☁︎

                         ☁︎☁︎☀︎︎☁︎

And not even in the corner yet, Harry started crying. It was embarrassing being led to the corner in only diapers. With Snape no less. When will this end?

"Ten minutes, no moving, no sounds"

As Harry softly cried time passed. It felt like forever, when only five minutes passed. He just wanted to sleep, he didn't want to stand half-naked in a bloody diaper.

He could hear movement behind him but could not tell much more. The corner was boring and he was tired. He just wanted to sleep, and soon enough,

"Times up, Potter," Snape said almost softly.

This time he led him more gently toward the bed.

"I'm sorry, for not finishing my food"

"Good boy, now lay down and have a nap"

Harry nodded slowly getting in bed. He felt warm for some reason when snape called him a good boy. He was probably just tired. The second his head hit the pillow he was out.

                         ☁︎

"How did he take the punishment"

"He was cranky, he needs to have more naps for sure"

"Well you will tell him that. You know he doesn't listen to me,  you are his guardian" 

"I know Poppy"

"Perhaps start feeding him with the bottle soon"

"He won't be happy"

"I know but he needs to get used to it, Severus"

"Of course" He agreed, both of them looking at a sleeping Harry.

                         ☁︎

I opened my eyes to the sound of soft writing. Looking in that direction I saw that everything was blurry. Someone must have taken his glasses off. He quickly found them putting them on.

Turning on his side he saw madam Pomfrey writing down some lists. That sound alone lured him back to sleep. Before realizing something.  His diapers were warm. That could only mean one thing. 

I can't believe I peed myself. What kind of small baby am I? Tears softly started falling down my cheeks. They are gonna laugh at me now and I ruined everything.

"Harry darling, what's wrong" Voice of Poppy called out

She came closer and fixed his covers, but Harry grabbed onto them. Poppy knew at that moment what was troubling the little boy.

"Harry, it's alright, let's get you changed up, yeah?"

"You 'laugh," he said quietly rubbing his checks 

"I won't, come on"

She softly said removing the covers. Using her wand she summoned the diapers and powder. She removed his diaper, before gently raising his bottom for the new one. Powdering and fastening his diaper he was good to go.

"Are we feeling better now Harry" 

"Yes, Madam Pomfrey" I mumbled

"Please call me Poppy, Harry" she smiled

"Poppy" I tried out, nodding my head

"Good boy, now we will have another student in the hospital wing. I will place the curtains until you leave."

"What if, they see me?"

"They wont don't worry"

I watched as Poppy slowly placed the curtains, and brought my dinner.

                            ☁︎

A/n

Last night the actor Robbie Coltrane has passed away. Rest in peace Hagrid 🥺 /*