They're missing

Mycroft
It's been a month since we said anything about our past and since then we've made an effort to try and text each other at least once a day.

I hear a frantic knock on my office door and I get up and open it, only to find a disheveled and teary eyed John with Gregory who looks worried behind him.

"Mycroft tell me that you still have the cameras in the flat set up." John says and he keeps glancing at his watch.

"I do. But why do you ask?" John begins to cry but says "Rosie and Sherlock are missing." My mind becomes clouded and I rush to my desk and pull up the footage from today.

Gregory, John, and I watch as the day went by and at 11:00 am. Sherlock looks out the window and grabs Rosie from her spot on the floor. She is placed in a cocoon wrap up of his jacket in his chair when the door opens.

A fight breaks out and Sherlock is hit and cut many times but mange's to get Rosie and himself out of the flat around 1:00 pm. I switch to cameras outside to try and track them but loose them quickly.

Just then I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket and quickly pull it out to find a text from Sherlock.

Go to my grave. Rosie will be there -SH

Where will you be -MH

Away from you all. I have to keep you all safe -SH

Damn it Sherlock! It's my job to keep you safe. Not the other way around -MH

You will find a clue with Rosie if you want to see me that badly. But it must be only you. I do not wish for John, or Lestrades to see me -SH

Fine -MH

"We need to go to his old grave." I make my way out the door and hear the two of them follow me.

We get in the car outside and James drives us to the cemetery. I get out and pull John and Gregory out of the car with me. I run to Sherlock's grave and see Rosie sitting there, still wrapped up in his coat.

John runs past me and picks her up quickly. He lets out a sigh of relief but his body still looks tense. He checks her over for injuries but finds none. I look around for the clue he left me and Gregory looks around for any sight of Sherlock.

I walk over to John and Rosie to check Sherlock's coat, when I see a note hidden in the front pocket of her coveralls. I grab it and unfold it.

My heart sinks when I read the note. I hear John gasp quietly and Gregory looks from the note to me a few times before punching a nearby tree.

"Get back in the car and James will drive you to my house. I have business to attend to." I start to walk away but Gregory grabs my arm and turns me around.

"Damn it Mycroft I respect your decisions but today I can't follow your order. You can either tell us where you're bloody going or you don't go." He says and I pull my arm out of his grasp.

"He's gone to take on the last of Moriarty's web. I know what's awaiting me there but I'm still going so he knows that he wasn't completely abandoned by the people close to him."

Rosie starts to cry when John tries to take away Sherlock's coat and give it to me. "Let her keep it. He left it with her for a reason." John looks at the coat and his eyes full with tears again.