chapter 3 (found the hidden secret's )

" Just now I saw some lights turned on over at the gate through the bathroom window. Mama went to see Conny and haven't returned yet either. There's a possibility that she still hasn't left.. why not just go and give it to her?" ray said while walking through the door
' so that's what you been up to...' I thought to myself
" Great idea ray!!" Emma said
"You should both go to Norman,y/n" he said while looking at us two
" Let's bring give it to her" Norman said with a closed eye smile.
' you really think I am an idiot huh.. ray?...I should probably stop it..I don't want them to see it..or maybe it would be good if they do find out... less to explain if I have to escape with them...'

*Ray pov*
"I feel tired from playing tag...you should both go" y/n said with a yawn

" No you should go with them" I said without even realizing"what I mean is Emma will probably get lost"
'just go with them y/n..' I thought to myself

" That's why Norman will go with her....and also the back door is locked" y/n said. Why can't she just go with them..

" Don't worry I can unlock it" Norman said with a thread in his hand. Where did he get that from?

" Then let's go Norman... We might be late" Emma said while running to the back door

Norman unlocked the door with a red thread.
" We'll just share the blame together later if we get caught" Norman said while opening the door. And they were off.

I looked at y/n but she was already staring at me.

" What is it? " I asked

" Would you like to tell me what was on your mind ray?.." she asked with a scary look on her face

"W..what"

"Nothing..I will get going now" she said with a her usual smile and turned around.

" good night butter cup~" she then walked away.

i let out a relieved sigh, i didn't even notice I was holding my breath.
' I thought I was caught... Now I should just wait for the two to come back and make them tell the truth to me so I can make plans with them....' I thought to myself.

Y/n pov

'They should be here by now...'i thought to myself while looking out the window.my eyes landed on the two who was coming back from the gate.

I sighed of relief that nothing had happened to them. Emma looked like she had cried and they got in.

'This is bad... They don't have the bunny with them.. did they loose it on the way?...shit.'

I stayed in the library for a while and then I went into my room and found emma sleeping.she was sweating a lot. She woke up from her dream. I went to her and gave her a hug to make her feel a little better.

"It's alright Emma.. it was just a dream...I am here don't worry" I told the poor shaking girl and pated her back.she was crying a lot.
finally after some time she fall asleep.

I went to my own bed and took my diary and another book with black cover.
I wrote everything that happened today and wrote some plan to escape on the back of my diary.after that I took the other book and started drawing some memories.i looked at the time and it was already 4.i closed my book,and put it under my bed and went to sleep after a lot of thoughts.