chapter 18(suprise mother f**....)

Isabella glanced at the calendar as the clock ringed throughout the room.

" happy birthday " she spoke to herself. "and goodbye. "

Isabella's eyes widened at the sound of screams through the house. " Ray!! " mama could hear emma scream, as she ran out into the hallway.

She walked towards the dinning room immediately covering her nose from the smell. " what is this smell? "

She opened the Door to e faced with gush of sparkly smoke. In front of her was emma, on her knees, screaming over and over, " ray! "

"Emma! " Isabella ran towards her worried.

" mama, help!... Ray is..... Ray is in there! " emma pointed to the huge fire.

Isabella quickly stood up and pulled out her tracker device thing out of her pocket. And indeed there was a small dot in the middle of the fire.

" Did he set himself on fire? " she asked herself and ran back into the Hall to be greeted by Gilda.

" Gilda take everyone outside!also please get the babies from my room!! " Isabella instructed and Gilda replied with an okay.

Isabella took out a fire extinguisher. " if I can... If I can at least get.. His brain... " she muttered. " emma stay back! "

Isabella began extinguishing the fire, but it quickly ran out. She angrily muttered, " why aren't the sprinklers working? "

" emma, you need to get out of here or you will also- " she turned back to see the girl was no longer there.

" emma?.. " Isabella checked the tracker device again to look at the dot. The little dot was showing in the next room. and she walked into the room a wave of worry hit her because the room was empty.

She pulled the bucket in front of her and saw a ear behind of it.

Realization hit her like a truck and she grit her teeth angrily. " what were those children wearing on their foot?.. " she muttered.

Emma ran as quickly as she could through the forest as she covered her now missing ear to stop the bleeding.

" oh, she is here! Emma! " one of the kids said and waved at her. The kids were wearing sweaters and backpacks.

Emma gave them a soft smile as she stopped running. " thanks for waiting everyone! "

Ray stood in the back with wide eyes from the overwhelming surprise. He also had a bloody cloth covering his ear but Emma's were even more bloody.

He was playing back what exactly happened when he dropped the fire.

Flashback*

The clock on the wall chimed. Indicating that it was 12 o'clock.... Officially rays 12 th birthday.

Ray lit a match, snapping emma out of her thoughts.

" I am 12 years old now. " he softly smiled and continued. " it was a life I wanted to curse. But the time I spent with her and everyone was really fun. "

" no, stop! " emma yelled.

" thank you" ray said while still smiling warmly. " bye, bye emma. "

Ray sighed " I will meet you soon y/n, please wait for me Patiently....." He muttered to himself and dropped the match.

Emma ran and jumped over the puddle of oil to catch the match....