chapter 15 ( leading )

The next morning after y/n got shipped out, her siblings asked mama about her since they didn't see her for a while. At first mama didn't tell them anything but the kids bugged her and so she told them she she got 'adopted', and her new parents wanted to take her quickly.

Everyone was sad that they didn't get to tell y/n their goodbyes. Don and Gilda was shocked and emma didn't really react. She had a tired face.

Ray and emma didn't talk much and Don and Gilda got worried about their health. They would skip their food and ray wouldn't even come out of the library

*Nat's pov*

It's only been two days since y/n left, emma and ray looked pale. I know they that their two best friends left, but still they dont even take care of them selves these days.

I was on my bed about to sleep, I started at the two notes my lazy dragon left me. I already read one that was given to me with my name, tears came flowing down remembering what was written inside. Now I know why ray and emma looked like that.....

I started at the other note thinking if I should do it or not, and finally decided I will for her.

I went to Don he was about to go to bed as well.i gave him the note, and didn't make eye contact with him.

"What is this? " Don asked confused.

"Y/n.she... Told me to give.... It to you" I whispered holding back my tears.

"Huh? "

Before he could say anything I left. I didn't want to stay longer. The longer I stay the more I remember the words in the note she wrote to me and and I remember of when she taught me piano, her smile, her words everything went through my mind.

' I want to play with her again...i want to hear her stories again.....i.....i wanna see her a..again.....' I thought and drifted to my sleep as a small tear ran down my cheeks.

*Don pov*

Nat left after giving me a note.

Why did she leave a note with nat to give it to me after her shipment?

Is she trying to lead me to something? I slowly opened the note y/n left behind. My eyes widened,I was shocked.

" 𝚢𝚘!!don!! Yes I am leading you to something important. You might be wondering 'how the hell did you know when your probably dead? ' it wasn't hard to predict .

At first I was gonna write some crazy puzzles for you to find answers, but then I remembered you are to stupid to find it. No hard feelings.

Anyway, go to the library to the place where we hid when we were playing hide and seek when we were 8 . You will find me there;)... Not me but my next clue. May luck follow you!

Y/n~

I was shocked and creeped out on what I just read, but I was determined to find out what she left for me to find. She could have given to ray or emma but she gave it to me!

I stood from my bed, it was late. Tip toeing as silently as possible I headed to the library and opened the door.

This place is full of book, the place I least like in this house. But whatever, I have to find what she left behind.