chapter 11 (two shipment)

*3rd pov*

"Let's go over the plan. "

"Emma and norman will climb over the wall to inspect. Don and Gilda stay outside where you can see the South window in the House's third floor"

" just in case I fail to distract mama I'll signal to you. And then let Emma and norman know to cancel the inspection immediately." Ray instructed

" what about me! "Y/n waved her hand.

" you! Will! Rest!! " Emma pointed to y/n.

"But-

"No but's y/n!" Norman interrupted.

"Stupid ray! Stupid emma! Stupid norman... " y/n whined as she threw another small rock. She was supposed to be resting in the infirmary but, she is now on a tree whining while throwing little rocks she collected on her way to the forest. She was sad and angry that she had to rest while her friends inspects the wall.

Y/n sighed. She got off of the tree and started walking without a destination. She heard mumbling in front of her and took cover. She hid behind a tree and was shocked at what she saw.

"Come on. You can relax. Don't worry it's just us. " mama giggled. " no one else is here. You don't have to pretend to be good kids who don't know anything. "

' well fuck... I guess ray wasn't able to hold mama for to long... ' y/n went closer and took another hiding spot.

" right now, it's just the caretaker and the children who are meant to be food" Isabella said with a sweet smile.

Emma flinched as Normans eyes widen slightly.

"But please don't misunderstand. I love you children. " mama put her hand to her chest. " I adore you, truly. I love you as if you were my own children. "

Y/n focused on every move from behind ,that Isabella took.

"And that's why I am here. I want you to give up. " Isabella's Aura changed to more seriousness.

" give up? " Emma repeated. " Give up on what? " there was a silent pause

" give up resisting like y/n" mama finally answered with a smile. Y/n flinched from her mentioning. " because I love you. I don't want you to suffer. I don't want to have to make you all suffer. It's happy life, isn't it? "

'Happy? Wow... What a lode of Bullshit, if you think being eaten by demons any day is considered as happy that is....'

" a warm house filled with love and delicious food. Without knowing hunger, cold, or the truth, you can die feeling satisfied. What part of that is unhappy? " mama smiled as Emma's eyes frowned.

"A happy life? Is the happiness you speak of is similar to the end that Conny met? " Emma asked as her hair covered her eyes.

" Death happens in an instant. Until that moment, Conny lived a rich life full of smiles. " Isabella stated knowingly, trying to get her children understand and join on her side.

"I don't need any fake smiles! Even if I suffer, I will live freely! I will decide for myself what happiness is! " Emma yelled. Y/n's eyes widened slightly. She suddenly remember her brother saying those same exact words.

'Let's get out of here! All of us! We will live freely outside this house... '

'brother?....'