Chapter 1

Hi Guys quick author note. This is the story I started on tiktok, yes you made me do it:) I'm super exited to write this. I replaced y/n with Ella.
Ty for all the support love u al<3

Ellas Pov:
I walked into my school wearing my normal baggy clothes and my hair in a messy bun.

I didn't sleep very well last night, kept having the same bad dreams so I stared reading my book.

I wasn't really in the mood for talking to people. Luckily I didn't have that many friend, I was always considered the innocent and quiet girl. I liked that because I don't want people to know everything about me.

The bell rang and the schoolday started. I walked to my class with this weird feeling like something was about to happen. Class started as usual with the teacher yelling at us to stay quiet. I never understood why she even was a teacher it's like she has a bad humor every single time.

School wasn't hard for me most of the time I was drawing some doodles or reading a book.

Before I knew it the bell rang again and it was lunch time. I walked trough the cafeteria and sat down at a lunch table.

While eating my lunch I looked around looking for one specific person, josh, my crush. He never really noticed me but I certainly noticed him. With his long figure and light brow hair.

He was in most of my classes, sadly we didn't talk. That was mostly my fault because I looked like a homeless person most of the time and I actually don't like people in general.

After lunch I walked to my next class. I really wish for this day to be over soon.

I still have that weird feeling in my stomach and I don't like it.

Luckily this class was with josh. Now I need to try not to stare at him the whole time that would be creepy.

The teacher was explaining some science stuff and I was just minding my own business when suddenly there was a knock on the door and two police man walked in. One was tall and muscular with deep blue eyes.

Wow hes kinda hot for a police officer.

The other police man looked younger and shorter but he was still a tall guy for his age.

'We're here for Ella' the tallest police man said.

I looked up surprised, all the heads of my classmates turned to me.

'Ella?' The teacher asked surprised like she didn't even know I was in her class.

They started walking towards me and the shorter police man pulled me up. I can feel the cold handcuffs sliding around your wrist.

Really handcuffs, I am just a quiet innocent girl.

'I'll come willingly. No need for those things.'

I look at the tallest police man his face but he doesn't show any expression.

'Yes, please don't handcuff her she's just a child' the teacher says to him.

The tall policeman sighs releasing me from the handcuffs while grabbing my right arm into a tight grip. The sleeve of his jacket slides up a little revealing a familiar tattoo.

What the hell... Their not real police man, I have seen this tattoo before.

I need to get away from these people.

Now!

'Do I need to contact the headmaster, does he know about this?' The teacher asks still looking shocked.

'No need' the tallest police man answers 'We already did that.'

Yeah sure, is everybody so stupid to think their real police man?

Probably.

Shit I'm really on my own for this one.

I need to get away from these people and find out what they want from me.

The tallest police man starts pulling my arm for me to move.

As i am about to pass my friend I whisper in her ear: 'Take your phone out, this place is about to blow.'

End of the fist chapter. Hope you all like it:)

Xxx Evie