Chapter 4

How are u guys today:)

Ella Pov:
I stumble to the classroom. Maybe running wasn't that smart after all.

My head is pounding it feels like a whole group of elephants just stood on it.

I feel a warm trickle of blood running down my head.

Shit that motherfucker really hit me hard.

No time to be a baby about it I need to keep moving.

I reach the classroom and stand still in the doorway to catch my breath.

All eyes are one me.

I know I just knocked down to man but it wasn't that spectacular right.

I look at the teacher. She's looking at something in my hand.

Shit I'm still holding the gun... and a bloody knife. This gives of real killer vibes Ella and your not a killer. Need to hold up my reputation.

I put the knife back in to my boot and walk to the teacher.

'Take this, don't give it back to them. I hand her the gun. 'And call the cops they're not real police.'

She just nods, her eyes still looking shocked.

I grab my bag.

'Gaby'

'Yes...' she answers.

'You got that all in video right?'

'Yes I captured it all.'

'Good send it to me, and please delete it afterwards.' I don't want more people to see it.

'Miss I'm going to leave so if you have any problems with that call the headmaster.'

I'm almost at the door when someone calls my name. 'Ella!'

It's my crush...

So I just needed to knock down two man to get him to talk to me. Why did nobody tell me this before...

If he's going to be al sweet and suddenly caring towards me he can forget it.

'Yes...?' I answer. Not even wanting to do this conversation right now.

'You can't just go!?'

'Why not?'

'You just knocked out two police man double your size and head is bleeding al lot.' He answers.

'You know what they say if your not tall you need to be smart.'

'That's... that's not how you say it...' he looks at me confused.

'Oh well can't blame me, someone just punched my face and I was almost taken by man I don't know so sorry for saying things that are not 100% true. So if you'll excuse me, I need to get out of here.'

Jees he was never this annoying. Not that I ever talked to him but still, from a stalking distance he looked less annoying.

I walk away as fast as possible trying to avoid any more conversations.

I need to get to know more about these people. Maybe I can find some ID or something.

I kneel down next to the tallest police man and search for ID.

In his left pocket I feel a leather wallet and pull it out.

Holi this man got some cash. Maybe useful for later. I put two hundred in my pocket and keep looking for ID.

Yes got it.

'Elijah Costello'

Hmm never heard of that name, I need to find out who he is.

I put the ID on the ground and take pictures of both sides. After that I put everything back in his pocket. Now he won't know I touched it.

I lift up his sleeve to reveal his tattoo. I didn't know his name before but I did remember this. But from what?

I'm taking another picture when he suddenly starts moving.

Oh no this is my que. I'm out of here.

I'm going to sleep now. Goodnight babes<3