Chapter 3

Sorry had a busy day yesterday. This chapter has a lot of violence. If you can't handle it don't read it and don't read my book:)

Ella Pov:
My parents weren't around much always on some business trip. But the one thing they thought me was how to fight.

I Never knew why but I always did what they aked because I wanted to make them proud.

I've been in this situation so many times before. I could even do this with my eyes closed.

Haven't trained today so this is going to be a fun little exercise.

If he wanted to kill me I would be dead already because this man has some real anger issues to take care of.

I smirk at him waiting for him to adjusts his grip around my nek.

I feel my airway tighten even more.

This is my que.

I bring my feet up and kick the tallest police officer in the balls. I feel the grip around my throat loosen and use this opportunity to bring my feet all the way up and kick him in the face.

He drops me and the gun and stumbles back. Blood starts pouring from his pretty face.

+1 for Ella.

I fall down onto the ground with a thud.

You got to be kidding me! That motherfucker got blood on my new shoes, great. But no time to feel bad about that now. Gotta finish what I started.

I look up to see the other police officer already running towards me.

Have you ever seen an owl running, this is exactly what that looks like. How in the world can I take this guy serious.

Stop Ella focus he's trying to punch you.

That are some weak punches. 'Trying not to hurt your feathers?'

He looks at you confused.

Why does nobody get my jokes.

I duck just in time to avoid getting punched in the face. I slide down and kick his legs out from underneath him. He falls and his head hits te ground, hard!

'Goodnight little birdy'

'You broke my fucking nose!' Says the tallest policeman angry, not even bothering to look at his friend who's laying passed out on the floor.

'I warned you, didn't I'

'You are going to regret this, you little bitch!'

'Bring it on Britney' I smirk at him.

He runs towards you and starts fighting. I immediately notice he's way better than the other police officer.

Shit focus!

I am to deep in my thoughts to avoid the punch he is trowing His fist connects with my skin and I stumble back a few steps. Blood starts to pour from my forehead.

Fuck that hurt.

Not only do I have blood on my new shoes, it's now on my shirt too. No way I let him win this fight.

I run towards him but just when he thinks I'm about to punch him I slide down and take my knife from my boot.

Luckily he's tall, sucks to be him.

I slide trough his legs and slice the knife into the flesh of his lower leg. He grabs his leg in pain and right in this moment I use all my power to kick him in the back. He flies forward hitting his head against the wall.

Sorry not sorry.

He falls on the ground unconscious.

I should get a payed for this. It's way harder than you think.

You spot the gun on the ground. Jees almost forgot that thing.

Smart Ella leaving a loaded gun with the criminals in a school full of children.

I take the gun and empty it out, dropping the bullets on the ground but I slide one in my pocket. Maybe useful for later.

Now it is time to disappear. No time to waste.

I run back to the classroom. I need to get out of here and find out what these man want from me.

I wish I could fight like Ella:(