Chapter 8

Hi guys in this part I used some inspiration from the book "I'm not a prostitute" please go and read that book. It's amazing!!!

Elijah Pov:
There she is running out of school. She's wearing black leggings and a black hoodie. The black hood is pulled over her head only revealing the tip of her nose.

She really thought it was a smart idea to go back to school. It's way to easy to track her down with all her pictures all over the internet.

She really thought she could go there unnoticed. I thought she was smarter than that.

She's going to pay. Not only for slicing a knife into my leg and knocking me unconscious. But also for sharing that video with her classmates. That needs to be taken down as fast as possible.

I'm sure Raf will hunt me forever with that video.

'Ok boys listen up. She's going to the bus station so when she turns around that corner over there we'll drive up behind her and take her.'

'We need to do this as fast as possible. She can't get away.Do what you have to do but don't hurt the girl. She needs to stay unharmed.'

They all nod.

'Got it Elijah' one of the man says.

The girl has to stay unharmed or Raf will kill me. I hope she'll just give up now. I'm not in the mood for a whole crazy girl hunt.

I'm not the kind of guy to chases after girls.

They normally chase after me.

Ella Pov:
Finally left that crazy place.

I didn't know it was such a bad idea to go back there.

Josh is such a dick. He literally tried to rape me then and there. He really thought I wouldn't fight back. He's such a loser.

I can't wait to get away from this place. But I have to stay alert. Maybe they haven't left yet. Because if they are still looking for me I'm fucked.

Everything is going fine for now. Just a few more blocks to the bus station and-...

Fuck.

Fuck.

Fuck.

Black car with black tinned windows behind me. That's not a good sign.

Shit.

Why can't they just leave me alone. What do they want from me?

Stay calm Ella. Act like you haven't noticed them yet.

As soon as I turned around the corner I ran. My heart was racing as I heard the car pulling up from behind me. I left out a panicked cry as I heard multiple doors of the car open.

Fuck.

He brought more man.

Wait he brought back up that means he knows I'm way to hard to catch on his own.

+1 for Ella.

But fuck now there are more men.

Fuck I don't want to get kidnapped.

I need to get out of here!

I dropped my bag pack and began sprinting. I turned down an alley and ran for my life.

My feet began to hurt, and my head pounded with anxiety and terror. I can hear their footsteps running close behind me.

My heart slamming through my chest as a I ran.

I sneak a glance behind me and see four tall man.

They were running.

Fast.

Fuck.

I rounded a corner and swore under my breath as I saw a dead- end. Two massive stone walls and a chain link fence blocked me in.

Most girls would of given up and let these man take them, but I'm not like most girls (I am not a pick me girl okey, relax).

Adrenaline pumped through me as I ran to the fence and I put my shoes into the wires. I felt my shoe sole tear and the sharp wires sliced into my feet. I bit my tongue and raised myself over the massive fence.

My arms ached as I climbed.

I clance behind me and make direct eyecontact with a tall brunette. Elijah.

No.

He is not going to win.

He won't take me.

Come on Ella your strong.

You can do it.

I swallowed down my fear as I jumped of the top of the fence.

I hit the ground.

Hard.

I felt my knees give out as they absorbed the shock, and I fell on the hard gravel ground.

A stinging pain flooded through me as tears fell down my face, my legs ached and it felt like I had just fallen on thousand knifes.

Sharp rocks from the gravel cut into my flesh as blood tricked down my arms and legs.

I swallowed down my tears as I pushed of the gravel ground.

I turned around and saw the men running towards the fence.

Fuck. Why can't he just leave me alone.

I limped and cried out as I felt excruciating pain flowing through my body.

My left legs were stinging as I reached the end of the alley and turned to see blinding light.

There is a car!

If you liked this chapter go read "I'm not a prostitute" It's my favorite book and the way it's written it's amazing. Love ya!