Chapter 2

I'm trying to post once or twice a day. Enjoy:)

Ella Pov:
I was pulled out of the classroom while the tallest policeman held my right arm in a tight grip.

If I want to get away I need to act now.

'I know your not really police officers' I say while looking the tallest police man directly in the eyes.

'I don't know what your talking about' he answers.

'Jees you think I'm that stupid, I have seen you tattoo.'

I am trying to find some reaction in his eyes but his eyes are emotionless.

'Just keep walking and shut up' his voice sounds a little irritated.

Sort temper I see let's fuck with him even more.

'Okey so this is whats gonna happen, you tell me who sent you and let me go or I'll scream really loud and the headmaster will be called in and everybody will found out your not real police' I try to sound bossy and confident while still keeping that direct eye contact.

That was all he needed.

The tallest police man pushed you back against the wall. He grabs you by the throat and easily lifts your feed off the ground.

You only smirk at him this was exactly what you wanted.

Apparently he couldn't handle your smirk, because he takes his gun out and puts it to your head.

This guy has some real anger issues to take care of.

'You will shut the fuck up and come with us. We are not scared of you, you little bitch.' He voice sound angry and urgent.

He needs me for something because if he didn't I would be dead already. But what?

You look to the right to see all your classmates eyes still on you.

Show time

Josh Pov:
I see Ella the innocent and quiet girl being dragged away by two cops.

I mean I thought she was this innocent girl, everyone did. She wouldn't even hurt a fly.

Why did they take her? Why do I even worry about her I never even looked or talked to her?

I try to read her facial expression, she doesn't look scared at all. Honestly I would be shitting my pants if I was in her situation.

Luckily I'm not.

I've done some bad thing in my life but never this bad. My parents would disown me if I would be arrested by the cops.

What would Ella her parents think?

I have actually never seen her parents before.

Everyone in the classroom is whispering possible things she could of done. I look around to see her friend recording. Isn't she worried about her, why would she be recording.

Right when I'm about to ask her I hear everybody gasp. I look up to see Ella pressed to the wall with her feet lifted of the ground. The police officer has one hand around her throat and with the other hand he's pressing a gun to her head.

This isn't normal, police can't just do that.

'We should help her' I say to my friend.

'No you crazy' he answers. 'Let the police handle this, you wanna get arrested to!?'

The police man is yelling something at Ella. I can't hear it, why did the stupid teacher close the door.

I keep staring at her waiting for something to happen when she turns her head my way and smirks.

She smirks! Is she crazy!

She's being strangled by the police and she smirks!?

Than she looks back at the officer still smiling.

This is not going to end well.

Have a great day<3