Chapter 5

Sorry guys I kind of died for a long time... But I got covid now so I'm happy again:)

Elijah Pov:
I slowly open my eyes.

Fuck my head hurts.

I ignore the pain in my head and sit up straight. I look around, my vision still blurry.

Where the fuck am I.

'Shit'

'Shit'

'FUCK'

I got fucking beaten up by a girl half my size.

This was supposed to be a simple task. Get the girl and get out before anyone expects anything. That's why I brought Derek. He was still new at this job and this would be a simple work experience for him.

Where even is Derek.

I turn around to see him passed out on the floor. I would never have taken him with me if I knew we needed to fight.

I didn't even know that little bitch could fight.

I hate to admit it but she was kinda good.

I need to get up and find her. For how long was I unconscious for?

I try to get up but feel a sharp pain in my lower leg.

'Fuck'

That little bitch cut my leg open.

Now she's done for. When I find her she's going to wish she just came with me.

I ripped a piece of my shirt and put it around my leg to stop the bleeding a little bit.

This will do for now.

I walk up to Derek and shake his shoulders but he doesn't respond.

Wait...

Is he still alive?

His head is laying in a small pool of blood and his body looks lifeless.

I feel his puls.

He is still breathing but not waking up.

'Fuck'

We need to leave and I won't carry him with me. There is no time.

I look over to the classroom where we tried to take Ella from.

The teacher is on the phone and has this look in her eyes that I know all the best.

She's calling the police.

I need to leave now the last thing I need is the police on my back.

Where's my gun.

'Shit'

She fucking took my gun. I hate it when people touch my stuff and she just decides to steal it.

She is lucky we need her alive.

I shake Derek his shoulders one more time but it's no use. She really got him good.

I can't risk everything by leaving him here. The police will arrest him and he's not strong yet. He will break.

Derek is a loose end.

And you know what you do with loose ends. You break them.

Derek has to go.

I put my hand over his nose and mouth and start counting.

He doesn't even struggle and after a few minutes I feel his last breath again the inside of my hand.

I walk of without looking back.

I unlock my car and get in.

I look in my car mirror to see the police entering the school parking lot.

I left just in time. Now let's get this bitch before she decides to leave town.

Hope u like this part. Thank you all for your comments they gave me some motivation<3