Shizue

Rimuru POV

While the Ogres prepaired themselves for the war they will fight the Village grew to a little Town thanks to Kajin and his brothers. I don't care how long they need to build up tempest .. the only important thing is that it is perfect at the end.

They even created things like toilets and mirrors even without me saying anything .. it seems like they too have a few of their memories.

I was sitting on the hill watching over Tempest while Ranga was lying next to me. I wonder when Shizue will come .. the one who understand the most how cruel this World really is.

The thought of seeing her die again , the one who most likley was responsible for my life .. and that Ciel was who she was darkened my face.

'Why does everything need to be like this .. everyone I love will die in front of me' I thought .. and I hated the fact that Shizue will die.

I didn't want to eat her again .. but if she would ask me saying that she doesn't want to belong to this cruel world .. I would not hesistate and eat her.

After a few days of sitting on that hill with Ranga I stood up "Follow me Ranga" I just said and walked down the hill "Yes Master!" He said with his happy attitude 'Just how can you be like this everyday..'

"Rimuru-sama! We finished your house just as you planned" Kajin said

"I see" I said .. it was on the same place like last time 'It looks good .. she always said that this felt like home for her .. just as my soul' I thought while I touched the wall. I looked around the room while ranga stayed outside in the garten.

Memories .. I could see them .. see Ciel how she always tried to smile just like me .. how she looked into the garten looking at ranga while leaning against my shoulder .. how she always cooked for me .. how she sometimes slept on the couch even when she doesn't need something like sleep.

My eyes stopped at a Mirror 'Why is this mirror here ? I didn't asked for something like this' I looked at it .. well more like stared at it .. what I saw resembled Ciel .. of course it would right ? I formed my hands to fists and a single tear started to run down my face.

I punched the mirror angry yelling at it "I don't want to see this ! Just go away ! You usless thing!!" The Glass shattered and the mirror was completely destroyed.

Then Rigur enterd "Rimuru-sama.." he said carefully after all he saw what happened

I created Shizue's Mask and put it on "What is ?" I asked and turned around he was even more suprised seeing my mask

"Ehem.. We scouted Humans entering the Forest" Rigur said

"Is that so ?" I asked knowing that it would be Shizue

"Yes .. what should we do Rimuru-sama?" He asked

"Send someone to bring them here .. but don't force them" I said

"But .. Rimuru-sama all the Ogres went to fight against the Orc Lord because it attacked the Lizardmen" Rigur said

'So fast?' I thought 'This is really different from the other timeline .. Well I felt the presence of Treyni the other day .. that time flies by so fast..'

"I will go personally" I said and he bowed "Yes Rimuru-sama"

Shizue POV

"Why are all thoose monsters here!" I shouted while we runned for our live

"It seems like something is going on in the land of the Lizardmen and the Monsters escaped to this part of the forest!" Elen shouted

"Maybe today is the day I will die haha" Kaval said

Rimuru's Suffer [Season 1]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें