Velzards Plan II

Luminous POV

I guess my time has come to leave this World behind. I didn't like it to begin with ... my abusive Father whom I killed with my own hands. The position as Queen that I didn' t want and to live in the shadows because of my race. 

I only knew one person that never looked at me because of my race ... Rimuru I love you. The strength in my legs disappearing making me fall on my knees. My head felt heavy or maybe it is just my strength that was leaving me. 

So I sat there looking at the sword that was sticking in my chest .. to be exact right at my heart. I could only see the handle of the sword and watch my blood dripping out of my wound. 

As I then closed my eyes hearing a woman's voice shouting at me.

Back to the presence

"Welcome at Tempest, Luminous" Velzard said as I appeared in front of the towns gate. What a suprise that a True Dragon is welcoming me and that I am even fine with it.

I sighed "You need to let me participate in the next teaching for Veldora" 

Velzard smiled "Fufu I thought you would say that ... but it's nothing much after all you are willing to help my cute little brother~" 

I looked at the probably strongest individual after Rimuru with a blank face after all her behaviour is just ... just ... she's a bro-con! 

"Eh .. hehe sure Velazard but I am still not sure if Rimuru would even look at me" I said blushing a little 

"Don't worry and first enjoy your stay here .. it would be too obvious if you go to Rimuru right now" Velzard said and then suddenly Shuna approached us ... she was probably contacted by Thought Communication.

"Velzard-sama I am here, If it isn't Demon Lord Luminous~" Shuna said with a smile on her face. 

I was quite shocked 'Did I ever piss her off in the past timeline? I don't know' I thought and then smiled "Good to meet you Shuna" I said 

"Shuna can you show Luminous where her house is located ? Ah and then take her with you to the dress shop and give her some good outfits" Velzard said 

"Hai Velzard-sama" Shuna said instantly and then looked at me "Please follow me Luminous-sama and make sure to control your aura while you are staying here at Tempest" 

"I remember that rule but thanks for reminding me" I said and followed her. First we were walking through the main street of Tempest. Everyone seems happy here and it's packed with a lot of monsters and humans

Then we began to walk into one of the districts ... it seems that it is the nobility japanese district. I've seen this only and never visited the houses here. 

"Tell me Shuna how does it feel to be stronger then the Demon Lords" I asked her ... Shuna then stopped walking and turned around to me "Ara~ Seems like I forgot to completely erase my presence" she said smiling 

"How are you this powerfull ? You could have finished off Guy on your own. Rimuru wouldn't even have to lift a finger ... this is just redicolous don't tell me yo.."

"You are right I am on of the few direct survivors of the past timeline ... together with the other Onis close to Rimuru-sama" Shuna revealed to me 

"But still ... you could be labeled as a God ... how could you all loose to that Yuuki guy ?" I asked her shocked after all I still couldn't get my memories of the Tenma War back