The Clash of True Dragons

(Author Note: Join my Discord for News , chatting about fanfic's , tensura and everything else or play around with the server's features https://discord.gg/3VKEq76jjp Link in my Profil ur just copy it here.)

3rd POV

It was a normal summer day which was slowly approaching it's end as the Sun was already long gone and the Sky was covered with Stars. 

Flying above the Tree's of the Great Jura Forest a single Figure with a slender body pure white hair and blue glowing eyes was waiting for the approaching Dragon.

One would say that she is crazy or simply has a death wish going against one of the True Dragons. A being that is superior to anything else in this World. The long passed away God was one of this Race as well.

The red/white colored Dragon stopped sensing the Individual in front of her

"So you came again to drive me away from Rudra .. Sister!" The Dragon excluded , her passive aura was heating up the erea while Velzards passive aura kept cooling it down.

"I never had tried to drive you away from someone. I simply stated you facts that you should think about" Velzard answered her calm 

While both of them were talking the simple concentartion of Magicules that were created because of the passive aura's of them both was enough to kill everything under A- ranked monster's.

Resulting of this .. the battle had already costs hundreds of Monster and a few human's to die as they were confronted with it. Not knowing why they died forever. 

"Hahaha it's true ! It's true that you were manipulated by them! You even grew stronger .. I need to kill you today before you'll be a thread to Rudra" Velgrynd said and opened her mouth

In the next second something similar then a Nuclear Canon of the Devil's but even stronger was fired out of Velgrynd's mouth. The so called Burning Breath

Velzard seeing this activated the Point Zero Barrier , thanks to that the Attack was succesfully nullified on her. But the forest behind her was burned down several hundred meters. 

"You didn't really think that your Burning Breath would work against your Older Sister" Velzard said looking at her 

'Something is wrong with her .. even when she always was my hotheaded little sister and rival in that bastards play but this is simply not Velgrynd' Velzard thought 

Velzard then streched her hand out towards the Dragon in front of her "Rain of Icicle's" In that moment a huge Magic Circle appeared in front of her and several Icicle's were created and then shot towards Velgrynd 

'An Ice attack? I need to watch out ... if I remeber corectly she can strenghen those' Velgrynd thought and strenghed her barrier with her magicules.

As the Icicle's then were aproaching her in a speed faster then light she tried to evade most of them not taking the risc to face all of them only with her barrier. 

 And so she did .. trying to evade them and seeing that a few hitted her barrier which stopped them. But then suddenly she felt pain .. how was this possible ? One of her wings was hit by three Icicle's.

They smoothly pierced her Barrier then her wings and as they hitted the ground under them they did massive damage to the earth.

Velgrynd was enraged .. her burning breath was perfectly refelcted by her Sister and she got something that could pierce her barrier and ignore her resistances such as pain nullification.

Velzard was faced with dense magicules like a strong wind flying through her hair as Velgrynd released her Aura. 

"What ? What did they do to you !?" Velgrynd shouted angry "And why can't I regenerate ?"