Moving forward!

(Author Note: Join my Discord for News , chatting about fanfic's , tensura and everything else or play around with the server's features https://discord.gg/3VKEq76jjp Link in my Profil ur just copy it here.)

Luminous POV

"Did he still not leave his office, even for a single time?"

"Hmm?" I placed my tea cup on the desk and turned around to see who talked to me. Well just as I thought it was Velzard, the waitress and owner of the little tea shop. I am at currently panicking and immediately prepared everything for her.

"Look how respected you are hmm~ I would like to be respected like this someday too. Come on and sit down" I said and Velzard simply did what I said

".. w-what do you wish to order Miss Velzard." The goblina asked with shaking arms.

"Oh.. I'll take the same as my friend here do not worry I am a simple guest." Velzard said, smiling.

The goblina bowed slightly "I'll prepare it right away!" she said with new found strength. I smiled , seeing this Tempest is truly a strange, beautiful Nation.

"Anyways... do not look forward to being respected like me, it is such a hassle if they fear me. Well you'll reach a certain degree yourself after all you'll be my brother's first wife" Velzard said.

"Do not overstep a certain line Velzard, I am not his first wife and , despite my deep love for him, I don't even want to be the first. Only Ciel will hold this place and nothing will change that. Thanks to her we are all alive after all." I said.

The mood around us got somewhat depressive afterwards until Velzard answered "Don't worry I didn't meant it like this... it's just that the other's won't know of Ciel , right now so you'll be his first wife in their eyes."

"Miss Velzard, your tea has been prepared." The goblina said, serving her the tea. I wouldn't have expected that the Queen of Ice would drink something like tea.

Velzard took a slight sip and then looked at me again "Anyways... regarding to my brother.."

"He probably can't forget himself for killing me once." I simply answered.

"Guess so.." Velzard said and sighed, she really seems worn out for a being on top of the world. You just need to see this and nothing more for knowing how deeply she loves her family and cares for them.

"How is the Scorch Dragon doing? I heard that she attacked some time ago," I asked.

"Mhh... ah well how do I say it, Velgrynd is enjoying Tempest I guess? Just yesterday she brought 4 new clothes again. Just what should I do with her haa-"

"Pfft-" I needed to supress my laughter after all I don't want to die but who would have thought True Dragons can act like that? Is it because of Rimuru's influence?

"So the reason I came here to find you was... don't you want to talk to him?" Velzard asked looking at me with pleading eyes.

"It's not that I wouldn't want to Velzard, but I think it is better to give him the time he needs for himself," I answered honestly.

Rimuru POV

Didn't I told you I want to be alone!" I shouted while throwing the tablet that Kagali was carrying on her, drenching her clothes with the tea.