>IC: Skills<

(I don't own this picture , all rights for the one who draw this masterpiece)

(AN: Not all Skills are according to the Light Novel and their effects are most likley fictional)

Name : Velzard Tempest
Race : True Dragon
Titles: Queen of Ice , True Dragon , The Ruler over Point Zero
Blessing : Void Blessing -Gains the ability to use Nithility Energy

Skills :
Devine Ice King : Cthulhu (Ultimate Skill)
^Infinite Declaration - Slows down anything it is used on

^Devine Ice Wall - A Prison created by the Worlds and the targets Magicules.

^Suspended World - The abilty to completely stop the time of the world.

^Concept Fixation - Strenghens the structure of objects.

^Ice Domination - The Natural Magic Ice is under the user's domination and reacts to his orders.

^Whiteout Absorb - Lowering the Targets power to below Velzard's. (How this works actually I don't know haha but it was described as Velzards fromer Trumpcard)

Lord of Subzero : Boreas (Ultimate Skill)
^Space Time manipulation - The user is able to move in Suspended world and Time Stop as well can defend against space attacks.

^Black Ice Domination - Ice Magic infused with Nithility Energy (Turn Null) giving the ice several additional features such as : Point Zero temperatur ; Invisiblility ; Strenghen it's structure and sharpness.

^Sword of Boreas - Creates a sword out of pure Ice and Nithilty energy can be infused with Velzard's own Dragon Core making it only Second to the one Rimuru possess. Has additional festures such as blocking Regenration Skills of the Target when wounded by it ; Freezing it's blood Vessels or the Soul of the Target

^Point Zero Barrier - A Dimensional Barrier strenghend by Nithilty Energy and her Black Ice Ability.

True Dragon Core Transformation (Intrinsic Skill)
^ The abilty to transform the own True Dragon Core into a poweful sword , other True Dragon Cores can be transformed to when the hoöder agrees with it

True Dragons Haki (Intrinsic Skill)
^I don't think I need to explain what that is right ?

Universal Perception (Intrinsic Skill)
^The Individual has all types of Sensory Abilities for example a few : Detect People ; Identify them ; sensing their intentions ; Can find their position...

Universal Shapeshift (Intrinsic Skill)
^Can shapeshift into anything the user wants.

Resistances:
Ultimate Skill User (Law of the World)
^Is immune to any Magic coming from a Individual that is not in possession of an Ultimate Skill.

-Time Space Resisstance
-Heat/Fire Nullification
-Frost/Ice Nullification
...

(An: This is an Information Chapter short IC , it will be updated and I'll add other characters. Have a nice day and make sure to join my discord if you want. Link in my Profile)