6-Cain

Hiraeth

It is now Monday, the weekend passed away in a heartbeat, the weather is nice and cozy, I get up from my bed and slowly start getting ready, I despise morning showers.

I decide on wearing a cute blue checkered skirt with a tee shirt, Jacket and obviously sneakers.
I decided against walking today and taking my car keys with me, I have a matte rose gold G-wagon, just in case you'd like to know.

Since I'll be driving I sit to eat breakfast, after my most important meal of the day which I seem to skip a lot, I get in my car and drive away to school, parking my car next to a black range rover, I get out of my car and walk inside the building and meet up with Mia and Kai.

I was talking with them when I suddenly feel a hand on my shoulder, I whip my head around, only to find my friend, Cain.

"You're here" I squeal happily as he wraps his hands around me, hugging me, my feet dangling in the air, because of our height gap, I tapout as he puts me down,

"I'm here my love," he says as he wraps his hand around my shoulder before greeting Mia and Kai.

Cain and I have a special bond,
I found him when he was crying because he was outed to his parents without his consent, thankfully his parents understood and accepted him since then we have been very close.

I smile looking at my three friends when I feel a gaze on me, I turn my head and find gray eyes looking at me, he looks pissed, jaw clenched, and everything.

He has issues dude

He looks at me once again, eyes fluttering between the arm on my shoulder and my eyes.

Is he jealous? No, that can't be it, we only met like a week ago.

As he was about to leave with James, and Owen behind him, Cain turned towards them, and his eyes move to James,

"He is a handsome piece of hunk and I am not letting a chance go," he says as he moves towards them with me still attached to him.

We stop in front of them and they look at us weirdly, Cain moves his hand towards James,

"Hey, I'm Cain and I think you're really good looking" Cain finishes with a full smile on his lips,
while I stand next to him prepared to smack the shit out of anyone who is mean to him, but when I see James giving a small smile to Cain my worries fade away.

"Thanks, you're really handsome too" He replies calmly to Cain.

Cain has always been too outgoing but eh..

"Well that makes me ecstatic, Hey I'm Cain, and this is my love, Hiraeth," he replies to James pushing me a bit forward while he shakes and Owens's hand

"I already know them you asswipe," I say to him, while he shakes hands with Arcane who looks weirdly satisfied now.

"OH my baby knows people other than us, I'm so proud," he says as he wipes a non-existent tear while I smack his head lightly with a glare.

"Would you guys like to sit with us at lunch today," Cain asks them with another full-blown smile.

"Are you sure your friends won't mind?" James says while Cain scoffs lightly and I shake my head no