7-Adorable

Hiraeth

As school ends we all decide to meet directly at the rink, I reach home and go up to my room to change my outfit and brush my hair.

I wear a cute sundress, because why not.
I pair it with white converse, I keep my hair open but keep a scrunchie with me.

I spray my perfume and I'm ready to go, it's currently 3, so I leave right away.
I reach the skating rink after 20 mins, so I'm on time, and everyone's already here.

Arcane looks really handsome though, with a black shirt, so simple yet drool-worthy.
I park my car next to the Range Rover, again. I guess it's one of the guys' car.

I take my phone, and get out, as I'm out Cain hugs me and I hug back.

"You're here" he smiles

"How could I miss an opportunity to see you fall on your ass," I say smugly

"Of course," he says as he takes my hand and we go inside.

We reach inside and it's cold.

maybe I should've taken a jacket,

we head to the counter and I peek over to see the rink and it's surprisingly.. empty?

I smile brightly, "there's no one except us"

"It's your lucky day then," Arcane says with a small smirk,
only then do I notice that it's just us, everyone went further towards the counter to get their shoes.

"It must be," I say brightly,

it's the people I'm scared of, not the place. No people no problem

"Fucking adorable" he mutters, I don't think he wanted me to hear it, but I do

"Thank you," I say smiling and looking anywhere but him

"Come on let's go then, you're yet to make me jealous of your skills," he says and I just laugh.

We walk towards the counter, as the guy at the counter gets us the shoes, the other guy keeps staring at me, feeling uncomfortable I cross my arms and stare back at him.

My fear always disappears when I'm pissed

Maybe I should just stay pissed

My thoughts are interrupted as I hear Arcane go over to that guy, grab his collar, and pull him forward

"Look at her again and it'll just be the last thing you look at" he snarls, he looks scary but I feel giddy because he had my back.

The guy quickly scrambles as we finally get our shoes, we go to the bench and sit, I look over to find James and Cain falling together, I giggle lightly at how cute they are.

I shift my head to my side and find Arc looking at me, I tilt my head,

"what's up" I say

It's like my words broke him out of a daze, he shakes his head and wears his shoes, while I wear mine.

We reach the rink and finally step in, it takes me a second but my feet stop shaking, I start slowly, my going around doing a simple twirl and laughing, I look back to find Arcane smiling at me.

"What are you looking at loser, come on now, or are you scared," I say with a slight smirk as he launches towards me at full speed and I skate away as fast as I can.

I giggle as I skate from him, others look at us like we're crazy, prolly because we're amazing at skating and they suck.

jelly jelly