27- Beautiful sight

Hiraeth

"You have to come H, it won't be a party without you" Owen whines like a baby

"Don't force her" Arc warns him as he pulls me closer to him

"It'll be crowded and I think it'll be awkward" I wonder looking at Owen and Arc

"Wassup idiots" Cain yells, entering through the gate with James behind him saying hi softly.

"I'm trying to convince H to come to my party," Owen says with a pout and I laugh

"Convince? babe, you should definitely be there, wear a cute dress and show off that pretty bod of yours" Cain says it like a fact.

This makes Arc tighten his grip slightly on my waist, I look at him and he has a small frown on his face.

"And we'll all be there with you, especially Arc, you know he won't leave you alone even for a second" Owen backs up Cain.

"I'll think about it," I say with a small smile

"Be there at 7 you guys" James says and walks to the kitchen and comes back with some coke cans.

Let the hunger games marathon begin.
May the odds be ever in your favour.

--------------

After five continuous hours of hunger games, they leave at 5 to prepare for the party, Owen told me that he even invited some people from our college, which made me a bit excited.

I sigh, putting my head on Arc's lap, looking at him, he smiles at me while playing with my hair.

"What's going on in that pretty head of yours now?" he kisses my forehead

"The party"

"You wanna go to this party, love?"

"I kinda do, but I'm nervous"

"About what?"

"I don't know"

"well, if you want  to go, then I'll be there and if you don't then we could watch some more movies"

"Do you want to go?" I ask him

"I want to spend time with you, party or not, I don't care," he says and I smile, He's been trying to spend as much time together as we can before our lives get busy, which will happen from the day after tomorrow because that's when college begins.

I know he makes his decisions according to me and I like that but I don't want him to compromise for me, I know he wants to go to this party because it means a lot to Owen and even though he would never admit it, he really likes the guys too.

"It'll be fine if we go, right?"

"Yeah of course" he smiles

"well then" I get up and stretch my arms

"Why are you getting up?" he pouts

"I need to pick a dress, that'll take time"

"two hours?"

"I'm indecisive" I frown

"I'm sure you can spare me some time, right?" he pulls me down to his lap with a smirk

Well...I guess

----------------

After finally wearing my dress I start my makeup, Arc is currently in the washroom.

I do a light layer of concealer, red lip tint and blush, putting some highlighter in my inner corners and cheek bones finishing with a smudgey black liner.
It looks soft enough but goes well with my dress.