Characters

🪔Ennead🪔

Ra - finds Seth's attitude amusing, impartial(?)Shu, Tefnut, Bastet - impartial? Not many appearancesHathor - likes Horus, borderline obsessed with him

Shu, Tefnut, Bastet - impartial? Not many appearances
Hathor - likes Horus, borderline obsessed with him. Dislikes Seth, tries to form a good relationship with Isis. Did sth to Nephthys?

Maat - A couple with Thoth, turned Seth into a Demigod as punishment for his deeds, though he's under a trialed 'grace' period. A bit emo and cold looking, but neither Good nor evil.
Sekmeth - she is what she is, and Seth is one of her favorite people to toy with since his siblings and him are messed up.
Geb & Nut - rarely interfere with what their kids do, but they try to keep the peace. Intervene/helped Isis and Osiris come back.
Thoth - used to practice his confession with Nut so he could get in touch with Maat. A cinnamonrol who 'can't do without Maat'. Helped Isis regarding Horus's growth problem ..kinda.

Osiris - bastard, inlove with Seth (yandere). Stole his 'seed' once and made a flower out of it. Anubis is actually his son. Murdered Anubis body and wanted to turn him into his child and Seth's with Nephthys goddess power of creation. Ruler of Duat (~Egyptian Underworld). When he was alive he ruled Egypt and made it a desert land as otherwise - according to him - Seth would've only been know as the minor god of sand with no one who'd know his name. This made his brother doubt himself and his born powers (due to this he's occasionally weak as a result of self-doubt, Sekmeth partook making it substantially worse).

Isis - A motherhen. Once revived Osiris with the help of the Nile river which she controls (Osiris tricked her, he can temporarily revive himself or possess a body). She learned of Osiris's deeds by using her magic on Seth, cursed herself and her three siblings so none of them can get what they want. Horus is only her son due to her complicated relationship with Osiris. Hates Seth and blames him for how she had to raise her son (Seth kinda went mad searching for her after killing Osiris but she hid herself as a lowly human, Geb and Nut found her before Seth).

Seth - Views Osiris as his brother and former supreme ruler of the Ennead only, had butchered his body into nine pieces before due to his actions against him. He had basically murdered Anubis whom Seth thought of and raised as his son and had presented his soul, heart, 'identity' and such in those mummy vases before Seth whom he slipped a special wine to (trauma?). Seth did... what needed to be done to revive Anubis, he also tricked Osiris to go to Duat making the god of life also the king of the underworld. Seth doesn't want anyone to know what had happened because he's ashamed of himself and so as to not upset Nephthys. He had cursed both (accidentally) Horus and (intended) Anubis to forever be kids in the hope that they would remain pure. Was self declared supreme god after Osiris and before Horus. Was labelled an evil God for his tyrannical rule and actions against basically every other god and the murderer of Osiris who had been the previous supreme ruler of the Ennead (Ra found it - as most other things - amusing unlike others).

Nephthys - tried to fulfill Seth's wish for a child by making a deal with Osiris. A kid in exchange for the goddesses exclusive power of creation... Innerly tormented for her deed she confessed to her sister and wished Isis kills her (didn't happen cos of the curse). Actually sealed in a mirror by Hathor with a fake outside (or is it 🤔 ?) Doesn't know that Isis had a child according to the 'real' one. Loves Anubis still and feels apologetic to Seth. Ra however thinks that marriage was a stupid thing for her to invent and they should just switch up partners freely when they've lost interest.