The High Ground

Continuation of Wild Fear. (You guys sure are thirsty for this huh?)

Many years have passed, a great many...without Seth. Even those who are not like Nephthys, felt the absence that one of them brought. Before, that had been the case with Osiris, but Seth...It is one thing to be killed, but, there is no way a God who committed suicide would come back like Osiris had.

With him gone (well, not his essence) his curses also naturally lifted. That was what makes them curses afterall...
The basis of all curses was their caster, without them, the curse would never have even existed. Whereas this was what makes them different from magic; as long as magic (or power defying the natural order~Gods) existed, whatever's been casted would hold. So, to put it bluntly, Horus and Anubis were now officially gods and all that made them such.

But as Ra had told them, peace didn't last. It was interrupted even before Nephthys would've collapsed in on herself.
No... Egypt had been attacked!

"This is your fault!" enraged, Isis pointed her finger at the greek god they had asked for help in Seth's overthrow. The foreign God had never personally met Seth, since he was never judged, but he felt assaulted, how he was pushed to take the blame.

"Now excuse me, but those ships are not from my side. If anything, they are from another pantheon that lies near atlas!" he crossed his arms. Around him, where the two youngest generations of the Egyptian gods. Well, except two of them who are <dead>.
'Drama ever since I came here, I might as well go back home now'

Maat, who overheard them, who was also accompanied by Tooth as usual, entered the room. "He is not lying, those really are not his people", Isis tsk'd, nothing seemed to go as she had imagined.
Everything she dreamed for slipped through her fingers... The only thing, the only one that hasn't failed her, was her son Horus who became the leader of the Ennead as she had hoped for..

Tooth who looked into the round waved his hand dismissively, "True, my birds had taken a look at their ships; while they are identical to each other... It is not the Greeks who are attacking us, its the Romans".

That was the moment the FG decided that indeed, now was the time to leave Egypt. His friends back home, and he himself quite frankly, dislike their neighbors. Their subjects switch up their names afterall! How could they call him by a lame name like Bacchus!??

"Since this affair is no longer in what we had discussed, I'll take my leave." he turned around, Maat being the one to allow as such when Isis wanted to stop him.
"He is right, his business with us is finished. It was about time he left", Horus sighed closing his eyes.

"...", he took a look at the boats approaching their lands, which were loaded with many weapons.
".. Mother" he called when he spotted someone with a different aura amongst the humans, Isis naturally turned to her son, "Yes Horus?". There was a bit of a strain in her voice, but she was just exhausted.

"One one of the ships.. I think I found a god with them" the ones in the room all looked at him. Tooth looked amused "Really? Can you describe them if you're not sure who it is? I can probably tell who it is". Horus nodded, he didn't know foreign gods so well. He had heard stories about a few from the others...but identifying them without actually having seen them before was very difficult for him.

".. He wears a golden helmet with red..feathers? on it, has darkish brown hair, wears a tight but small one-piece suit of golden armour with intricate design on the chestpart, some sandals..and he has a spear in his hand. There word.. Sporq?.. Is on it. He also shouts alot."

"..." the other three looked at each other, the resemblance to Seth aside, there was one specific god that came to mind.
Maat spoke up "Horus, can you hear anyone say 'Mars' over there?".