📜Regaining Divinity

The scroll suddenly glowed bright golden, Seth set down Raon "Wait for a moment guys, and don't interfere, this is important to me". Raon and the others took a slight step back watching the situation dubiously. Together, they all watched the now elongating scroll fly towards Seth and fly around him like a coiling snake. Like a small golden sandstorm it whirled around him, and, the Ennead sensed the presence of their God of War once again amongst them.

Sand whiffed through the air as blood red eyes opened again, Seth made a hard fist, 'Finally.. Finally! I have them back at last' he smiled.

Cale's party looked at the person before them in shock, Cale's aura suddenly changed. It now resembled the other people's strange/unidentifiable one. Raon flew over stopping midair before the redhead, "Human? Why is your aura so weird? I don't recognize it.. Your scent has disappeared as well, are you okay?". Seth turned around turning his back toward Isis, Horus, Maat and Thoth.. who'd been watching in the upper seats before him.

Raising his arms he took Raon in a little hold, "No, I'm not sick Raon.. Rather, I'm now fully healthy and will be from now on. I've regained what had been taken from me".

Choi Han drew his sword, he had a glare under his partially shadowed face, "These people stole from Cale-nim!?". On and Hong hissed spreading slight amounts of fog and poison in the air, they froze. The air suddenly picked up and blew their elements outside before stopping again! They noticed a baritone man (Horus) hold his hand out where air was gathering together. On and Hong stretched their backs as they took small steps to stand next to their father figure. "..Human, who are these people?" Raon narrowed his eyes, he got a very peculiar feeling around them - Fear, awe, hesitation.. It felt prickly. Weirdly enough, Cale who now felt the same as them, didn't cause a reaction like that.

Cale crouched down and picked the feral behaving cats up, Raon meanwhile rested on his sturdy shoulders..who strangely didn't tremble under the dragons weight like usual. "Choi Han, lower your weapon, it was taken away from my via a trial. I just fulfilled my due..it's nothing to important, for the time being at least", the swordsman did so..still sporting a dark expression "Yes Cale-nim".

Ra leaned forward "Care to introduce us, Seth?". Although not visible to Seth's family, Cale's family saw their friend and father give an expression that screamed 'Ugh!' with his retching mouth and upturned eyes. He turned to the council blewing a raspberry.

"These two cats are On and Hong, the dragon's Raon Miru..they are my adopted kids from overseas. Choi Han, the swordsman, is kinda my bodyguard. Oh, and On is Hong's older sister." The council looked at THE god of war like he lost his head, he adopted wild beasts as his children!? Seth's face darkened, quite aware of what some of his family members were thinking. There was a bit of KI coming from him which made some stiffen at the familiar aura.

He took a breath before looking at his kids. "Raon, the aura you are feeling from these people is the one from gods. Remember it, it is better if you stay clear of them. The one over there is Ra, •••etc.", Cale's companions looked at him a bit speechlessly, the god of death back then was one thing..but now all of the Egyptian ones!? Wait.. "Then.. what had they taken from you?" Hong questioned, his red fur fit right in with Seth's long blood-red hair. Cale breathed deeply, he was sure that they had probably already an idea in mind..since they surely felt his presence change.

"My..divinity. I am originally Seth, the Egyptian god of War." Raon's, On and Hong's eyes widened, 'But..that's the god he hates to talk about the most!? It was..himself!??'. Seth brushed against On's pale fur, they looked at him, their faces showing their inner turmoil. Does that mean their family was a lie? That they don't have a home anymore!?

They felt like getting thrown in cold water, the voice of Cale the only thing grasping their attention through their fuzzy mindset. "I did not lie to you, I am still 'Cale Henituse Desert' and you three are still part of my family and household in the Roan kingdom.", Seth's head lowered as he hugged the small three figures. Slowly, but with a firm grip, the paws clutched and grasped Cale's figure and clothes.

Seth opened his eyes and glanced over at Choi Han, "I am sorry to have lied to you, but I couldn't reveal who I was. It.. wasn't proper for a demigod to pose as the deceased member of a noble household, it would've caused a few political issues.. And I wasn't comfortable with-". Before Seth could continue his ramblings that might detour to flimsy apologies - the gods once again doubted their ears, apologizing should be like admitting defeat for Seth! - Choi Han walked up to him in big strides. His arms moved like a Lokomotive, ..mere steps before he reached Cale, he spread them apart and hugged them.

.. Seth looked a bit frozen, his eyes slowly wandered toward the head that was next to his, "I'm.. just glad that I won't lose you in the future Ca-.. Seth-nim". Seth looked up patting Choi Han's head, "Neither you nor Raon will be left alone, I'll be there till even you two are gone one day..I'll keep my promise to Raon, well I actually already am".

Hands clapped together shocking some out of watching the show transpiring below, they looked over at Ra who had clapped. "Seth my dear, that truly was a nice little drama, but on behalf of some of us I need to ask: Are you OK?", Seth turned around facing her, now he looked a bit insulted. Raon took to flying in the air again while On went to occupy the now free shoulderarea with Hong remaining on Seth's arms. "I'm fine, I'd rather say my trip out of Egypt helped me to 'calm down'. I might do it again soon.. I still got acquaintances out there y'know", a few of the lesser gods twitched at hearing the freshly reinstalled GOD OF WAR'S statement.

"Hahahaha~!!" Ra laughed as the first and fourth generation (Seth's) of her children remained quiet.. buried inside their own thoughts.

Seth of course was still hailed an evil God in Egypt for quite a few years - but that label faded over time as the humans from today haven't seen Seth before, only heard of him. Cale however also returned back to the Roan kingdom and introduced himself to his allies, only those who could keep their mouth shut would hear of it. Cale however did go back to the Henituse household and - with Alberu's given permission - elected his little sister Lily as his successor as long as she got at least five achievements by the age of 27. Shouldn't be too hard since Seth now trained the little mercanary in weaponry.. That was a sight to behold for those who thought themselves as masters of quite a few of the ones he showcased or demonstrated.

After his connections to the Roan kingdom loosened up a bit - some decades later - he returned to Egypt with Raon Miru and Choi Han. They lived at one of Seth's temples, which was quite the distance away from the Duat River. While he never explicitly told them why, the other two guessed quite accurately that Seth had a blood feud with his older brother Osiris. So much it seems, that Seth might fear the man and uses his anger to hide it. For the god of War to do so.. The reason must be a big one.

As for the Ennead, they rarely - almost never - saw Seth without the black dragon. And Choi Han was always at one of the Temples, training the soldiers.. those were sitting speechlessly on the ground whenever Choi Han and Seth sparred against each other. Isis and Raon somewhat got along, they were interested in seeing the magic the other used.

-Fin-