📜Greeting The Past

Outside the giant building - in which the Ennead were assembled - Cale's party had landed on the Stoned surface where greenery had left the council entrance to look more beautiful and dignified than before. The mighty Raon was getting several looks, he too was wearing some golden jewelery around his horns, neck and claws which were chosen by Cale/Seth. On and Hong were cats -which were kinda worshipped in Egypt nowadays- so the people were in awe of them and their powers. Choi Han.. They'd have mistaken him for an Ennead if not for his apperant inability to speak their language; Raon casted magic on them to solve that.

The people stepped back in fright when the dragon towered over them heading to where it sensed the human, ..a dangerous place judging by the energies coming from it. Raon couldn't, wouldn't, leave the weak human alone in there. 'Who the hell are those acquaintances anyway!?', he scrunted in worry and annoyance. Their party was let through by the fear-striken guards. They were actually slaves..but luckily their current orders were to 'not attack the trespassers', ..but does that include whether they should leave them alone or not?

*Stomp stomp stomp*
*Thump thump thump*
Cale's party entered the hall seeing Cale stand on a platform surrounded by a few interesting looking individuals who watched him from a higher level. Some had a unusual skin or hair colour, others had masks or.. animal parts..somewhere on them. And they all looked at Cale, with few sparing a glance at them. 'This rather looks like a..'

~10 minutes before they came in~

"Greetings Seth, demigod of the sands, we have awaited you" Maat nodded. Horus slightly tilted his head, he had expected Seth to greet them with words like 'bastards' or 'die!'. Seth gave an indignant huff, "Well here I am and I'd prefer we finish this up fast cuz I'm busy". Looks and whispers where exchanged once again amongst the gods, 'What's wrong with Seth?'. He usually would pick someone from their ranks and start swearing, insulting or threatening them as soon as they were in the same room. But now he just wants to leave? He didn't even say a single curse word yet. His change in attitude was almost scary.

Horus looked toward the right side of the court where Maat and Thoth sat, he nodded at them beckoning them to his side. They moved to take their place as the judge and witness making the hall fall silent.

Isis shivered, she got goosebumps from Seth's sudden change in personality. "I, Maat, Goddess of Justice, will see to the progress of the demigod Seth's ordered mission that was given to him for his gifted grace period " grabbing the weird feather from her hair, a scale additionally appeared before her. Seth raised his arm (where the bracelet was on) forward, it glowed flying over to Maat. Her eyes stared at the oozing bracelet before her, she put it on her scale watching the changes while the others whispered amongst themselves once again "...". Thoth blinked, had he just seen Maat's mouth turn into a slight smile??

"And? What progress has Seth made? After all these years he should've at least found a third of the souls he used in his curse" Isis leaned forward, eyes plastered to the scene in front of her. Both of Osiris's eyebrows rose seeing the bracelet through the fire bowls, 'How did he..?' . "To inform the members of the council of the Ennead, Seth.. has found all the souls used in his curse".
Crack, "PFFFT-!!"
Armrests broke, drinks were spit out, a few even choked cuz they forgot to breathe. "WHAT??"

Seth smirked, this might just be the slightest bit enjoyable for him "Suprised? Well how rude... you didn't trust me enough to think I'd be able to do it? Honestly, it got easier during the years I've been gone". Ra was chuckling in her seat, her delicate fingers weren't exactly hiding the smile behind them. She too was enjoying herself.

Thoth smiled happily, his eyes were wide with interest and wonder, "How were you able to gather them so fast? And since when??". "Let's see.." Seth began to mumble to himself "I moved to the mainland about 500 years ago, ..I met Mary about 10 years ago.. before that I had about 30% of the souls..". His eyes wandered the ceiling before looking at Thoth
".. 4-5 years", Thoth's mouth opened like a fish.. which resulted in the present situation of a hand from the person next to him (Maat) to absently close it.

"Well then, let us see the list of sins belonging to Seth." As Maat went to grab something out of the air next to her, they were interrupted. "What do you people mean, 'list of sins'? And why does this concern Cale-nim?" the addressed person and the council turned around. Cale stared at Choi Han before his attention went to Raon who's size seemed kinda big for the room, "..." he sighed. "Raon, do shrink down before you hurt your head" a gutteral grumble from the dragons throat was heard before it shrank down to a childsize of itself. 'So he's called Raon.. An interesting name' a few noted while others rather watched the dragon use his magic.

What most didn't expect was for the dragon to fly down from the first level and almost push over Seth. Seth had no problem lifting the dragon with his unnatural abilities, even less petting him.

Again, the gods were surprised by the one they had known for eons or even since he was born. Maat made a ting sound by tapping her pen with the ledge before her, they listened to her. Horus continued to observe, he knew very well that the person before him was - in fact - his uncle Seth. It's just that - from his perspective - his uncle was now more honest with himself and showed it, '..What had caused the change?'.

Seth raised an eyebrow sensing the looks - while Choi Han and the two cats had joined him at the Podest - Maat finally pulled out the long long scroll which previously wasn't able to contain Seth's sins. However.. Before them, the familiar hiroglyphs slowly vanished from the paper. From the bottom (?) toward the top the lines vanished as if someone pulled a wet string upward. Seth watched satisfied as more and more letters and names vanished and left behind the slightly sand coloured paper.

However, not everything disappeared, but the rest only amounted to the space of a Paper towel. Ironically enough, the 'sins' listed were centered around the Ennead themselves and some of their followers.