- O N E -

𓆩♡𓆪

𓆩♡𓆪

[Sometime in 2000]

Wandering through the alleyways of Naples, Italy, [Y/N] wound her way through the shadows of the buildings, careful to not disturb anybody around her.

Various drug deals occurred in these areas, and people watched the homeless slowly starve to death as well in these shaded spots found throughout the city.

The [H/C] haired girl was one of those unfortunate people, having run away from the dumpster fire of her childhood home, she was forced to live with her abusive boyfriend, rummaging through the trash for her food and pickpocketing to survive.

--

She was very lucky though, as she was born with a mysterious power known as a stand. These entities were a difficult concept to explain, and while she didn't know why she ended up with one, she guessed it might've been hereditary.

There were many types of stands out there, some being suited for fighting, while others may be used for assassinations, intel gathering, or support.

The possibilities were endless, and it hurt her head to think about what powers people could possibly wield.

[Y/N]'s stand specialized in healing, not packing much of a punch even though it was moderately fast. Its eyesight was impeccable, and it could read facial expressions excellently.

While it was weak combat-wise, the healing power of her stand worked fast, patching up humans and animals at a rate that impressed those who could witness its ability.

-

Sitting at a table in his favorite restaurant Libecchio, Bruno Bucciarati was talking about missions with his fellow gang members.

His capo, Polpo had sent him some orders about collecting debt from some people who owed it and instructed him to take care of those individuals.

His black hair - styled into a neat bob - waved a bit as he was explaining the mission to his comrades. The man was in the middle of a sentence when one of them rudely interrupted him.

"Er- Bucciarati, could I come with you on this mission? My stand is suited for these kinds of jobs, if we need to get a bit violent" The man said.

Beside him, a boy with raven-haired locks prodded at his food, uninterested in the conversation.

"I'd appreciate that, Mista. I might need a bit of help with some people, as some of them might not like the fact that they owe us money."