- F O U R T E E N -

𓆩♡𓆪

𓆩♡𓆪

--

Christmas Chapter even though it's not Christmas IRL. I wanted to celebrate having so many reads on this book, and I also wanted to have a good introduction to 2001, which is the year that vento aureo takes place. It seems pretty sunny there so I think it will be around spring when it does. [Y/N] will be 18 years old when va finally starts, so just letting you guys know about that. Thanks for reading this book and I hope you enjoy this chapter!
--

[Y/N] jumped out of her bed, excitement coursing through her veins. It was a week before Christmas, and she was excited! She hadn't been able to celebrate for years, and now that she can, she was absolutely elated!

She quickly dashed out of her room and ran down the steps, although tripping on the last one and landing on her stomach. Abbacchio saw the whole thing happen, and he let out a snort when she fell. Getting up almost immediately she raced to the closet and grabbed a bunch of festive decorations, including a wreath, some garland, and a shoot ton of ornaments.

Looking further into the closet the [H/C] haired girl noticed a christmas tree box sitting at the back of the closet. Bucciarati walked down the stairs in his pajamas to make breakfast for the gang, but he stopped in his tracks when he noticed [Y/N] piling Christmas decorations everywhere.

"What... are you doing?" He questioned.

"IT'S A WEEK UNTIL CHRISTMAS AN' WE HAFTA DECORATED FAST! I NEED HELP WITH THE CHRISTMAS TREE BUCCIARATI CAN YOU HELP PLEASE?!" The [H/C] haired girl screeched.

The ebony-haired man pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed, a slight smile on his lips. Grabbing some garland he wrapped it around the staircase, while the [H/C] haired girl unboxed the Christmas tree.

Bucciarati set up the tree without any issue, so [Y/N] started decorating the bottom of the tree with various colorful ornaments.

"Bucciarati, can you hand me the red and green ornaments? I wanna use those ones now."

"What's the magic word?" He replied half-jokingly.

"Pleeeeeease?" The [H/C] haired girl begged, drawing out the 'e'. Finally, he handed the bag full of them to her and she got back to decorating. Standing on her tippy toes to decorate the top of the middle she stumbled a little and fell backward, bracing for impact, but it never came.

Instead, she fell onto Bucciarati, who caught the girl with a gracefulness that she couldn't describe. "You almost hit your head on the table there, little [Y/N]." Blushing at the nickname, the girl hid her face with her hands and mumbled a quiet 'Thanks' before hanging the ornaments up.

Once the bottom and middle had been decorated she attempted to move onto the top, but it was too high for her to reach. After about three minutes of struggling the [H/C] haired girl heard footsteps thunder loudly behind her before she was hoisted high up into the air. Squeaking loudly she turned to see who picked her up, noticing that it was a certain pale-haired goth.