- T W E L V E -

𓆩♡𓆪

𓆩♡𓆪

--

151 reads???? 26 VOTES??? ILY GUYS PLS ENJOY, LEAVE A COMMENT IF YOU'D LIKE, AND JUST REMEMBER I CARE ABOUT YOU <3

some la squadra members will be aged down a little so i can actually make the x reader work... cause people like risotto are a bit... old? and the reader is 17-18 so thats a no-no unless i do something about it. just keep in mind l.s. is aged down, but i wont really be mentioning their ages every single chapter so...

also for the l.s. members whose ages arent mentioned - they will be around bruno/abbacchio or mista's age.

BACK 2 THE STORY

--

[Y/N] had gotten a little drunk at the Assassination Team's apartment, so they let her stay the night. Waking up on an unfamiliar couch, the [H/C] haired girl took in her surroundings before remembering yesterday's events.

Melone was halfway leaning onto her shoulder and lap, Prosciutto was dangling off of another couch, and Illuso was sleeping peacefully in a loveseat. Formaggio was... she didn't know what he was doing.

A headache started to set in, so she used her stand on herself to get rid of it. Noticing Prosciutto, Illuso, Melone, and Formaggio were still asleep, the latter currently snoring on the floor, the girl decided to lay on the couch and think until they woke up.

Looking at the clock, she noticed it was two in the morning. Checking her phone, [Y/N] scrolled through her texts to see one from Bucciarati. Oh shit.

From: Bucciarati @ 12:00 am:
Hi, I know you might be hanging out with some friends, but I'm just letting you know that you'll be delivering some stuff around noon today. Please try to be back before then, thanks.

[Y/N] typed a response back, but her brain struggled to think of something good to say, most likely still under effect from the alcohol. Seeing that her phone was in silent mode, she turned it onto vibrate mode.

From: [Y/N] @ 3:10 am:
yo i passded out on hte couch at a friends house. will try to be thier @ 10 am??? i dont ufcking knwo im tirreed
(Yo, I passed out on the couch at a friends house. Will try to be there at ten am? I don't fucking know im tired. (for those of you who are struggling to read it))

The [H/C] haired girl heard someone rousing over to her right, noticing that Melone woke up. The purple-haired man noticed where he slept, a smirk present on his face.

"I see that I'm on your lap, how lucky of me..." He whispered, wiggling his eyebrows jokingly. [Y/N] snorted, readjusting her position so she was laying down on the couch. Not minding the fact that Melone's head was on her stomach, the [H/C] haired girl pulled out her phone again after hearing a vibration.

From: Bucciarati @ 3:12 am:
Are you okay? Did you drink? I'll pick you up if you have.

Typing another response, she could feel Melone shift a bit in her lap. He moved a little so a portion of his body was in between the [H/C] haired girl's thighs. After a while of him getting comfortable, [Y/N] could hear gentle snores coming from the man.

From: [Y/N] @ 3:13 am:
lmao i drnak some wine, i used me stand to get rid of the haed ache but i still feel a bit woozzy
(Lmao I drank some wine, but I used my stand to get rid of the head ache. I still feel a bit woozy.)

The ebony-haired man replied immediately.

From: Bucciarati @ 3:13 am:
Okay, I'll pick you up at 10 am. Make sure to drink water and eat something.

From: [Y/N] @ 3:14 am:
O k

Feeling herself slowly drift off to sleep again, the [H/C] haired girl closed her eyes, Melone still chilling in her lap. Around four hours passed by, and Pesci came downstairs to see his purple-haired friend along with [Y/N] sleeping together on one of the couches.

Hearing her wake up he stepped down the stairs, the green-haired man grabbed two glasses of milk, one for himself and one for the [H/C] haired girl.

Prosciutto soon awoke to see his brother getting milk.

"Oi, you mammoni! Why don't you drink alcohol or coffee? Why milk? People won't respect you if you drink milk like a little child!" The blonde exclaimed.

"Let the poor guy drink his milk, Mr. No-Calcium." [Y/N] mumbled, tiredness laced in her voice. Carefully getting off of the bed and trying not to wake up Melone, the girl made her way over to the kitchen. Pesci handed her a glass of milk and she promptly chugged it like a champion.

"See? Strong-ass bones, unlike yours." The [H/C] haired girl joked, giving Prosciutto a toothy grin. Letting out a 'Tch' the blonde brushed past her and made some coffee for himself.

Deciding to help out with breakfast, [Y/N] made some crêpes, setting them aside on the small counter in La Squadra's kitchen. Taking one of the crepes and spreading whipped cream on it the [H/C] haired girl took a bite, savoring the flavor.

"Damn, these are good."

-

Once everyone had woken up and eaten, they all started to have conversations. Some were separate from others, such as [Y/N] and Ghiaccio having a heated debate on more grammar rules, Formaggio and Illuso making bets on a football (soccer if ur American) game, Melone and Pesci talking about various food, and Risotto talking to Prosciutto about actual business.

Around 9:50 am, [Y/N] said goodbye to everyone and hugged Pesci, getting her stuff in order and digging through her purse for her phone. Before she had gone outside, Melone gifted her some purple cupcakes, made by himself. She thanked her new friend for them, opened the door, and closed it after waving to the squad one more time.

After she had left, the [H/C] haired girl started calling Bucciarati, her mind less clouded and able to think properly.

Sending him the address, the girl waited for her leader to arrive. Seeing a van pull up she hopped into the backseat, noticing that Abbacchio sat in the front.

"Hey, sorry for not letting you know where I was. I put my phone on silent and forgot to turn it back on until 3 in the morning."

"No worries, just don't let it happen again," Bucciarati responded, not seeming angry at all surprisingly, even though he was a bit of a mom. The three of them quickly made their way back to the hideout, the ebony-haired man parking the car a few blocks from their hideout so they wouldn't be followed.

Setting the cupcakes on the counter, [Y/N] went over to her room to catch up on some much-needed sleep.

-

[In La Squadra's base]

"I've known her for four or five years?" Pesci stammered, holding back a blush as the team pried at him for answers.

"She's really hot," Melone muttered, a lustful tone in his voice. Risotto just sat there, listening to the conversation while Prosciutto drank some wine.

"At least she knows how to FUCKING PRONOUNCE VENEZIA PROPERLY! THE WORLD NEEDS MORE PEOPLE WITH GOOD GRAMMAR LIKE HER." Ghiaccio ranted. I guess they could say this was his way of saying he was fine with her.