- T W E N T Y -

𓆩♡𓆪

𓆩♡𓆪

--

Bucciarati's breath hitched. Where was she? Wasn't she there just a moment ago? Looking under a random shelving unit, he almost started to panic when he couldn't spot her. Searching frantically, he turned to his team. "Where is [Y/N]? Did she disappear? Did an enemy stand get to her?"

Fugo let out a sigh. Resting a hand on his hip, he started to look around. "Bucciarati, it's possible that someone used their ability to capture her so she can't heal us. Calm down.."

"..You're usually not like this." Narancia expressed genuine concern for his leader.

Pausing in place, the ebony-haired man paused to think. "..You're right. We need to think about this in a calm manner. Remember the list of targets that we obtained last time? That might be one reason as to why she was captured, but we don't know why [Y/N] is their target. Everyone, look around the building."

The two teens went in opposite directions, Narancia using his stand to search and Fugo choosing to follow his leader instead.

Something seemed off about the ravenette teen's radar. It just didn't seem right. He didn't notice though, or he didn't seem to care. The priority was to figure out the stand user's ability and to rescue [Y/N], right?

-

Disappearing felt like getting dragged under a sea of black tar, slowly suffocating. The feeling didn't last long, though.. [Y/N] gasped for air exhaustedly as soon as she resurfaced, trying to grab ahold of the concrete floor. "Jesus fuck that sucked ass." Looking up only for her eyes to meet those of four men, her eyes widened at the rather unpleasant surprise. "The fuck are you dork ass losers doing here?"

That unexpected comment earned her a harsh kick to the face.

"Ouch, that hurt you fucking bitch." Getting up slowly, she grasped a rusty metal chair for support. Her healing abilities started to kick in, her skin glowing the slightest bit. Her captor seemed to notice, attempting to swing at her. [Y/N] stepped back, letting his fist hit air.

"Do you know why you were brought here?" Red eyes pierced her soul. A threatening aura enveloped the man as he leaned over her.

"No. Why the fuck are you leaning over me like some bitchass in a romance movie?" He either didn't hear her, or he just chose to ignore her comment. A pitch black stand materialized behind him like murky dark water suddenly rising. "The fuck is that Muk lookin ass?"

"You're one of our targets, [Y/N]. Do you know what happens to targets?"

No apparently, because after that comment she proceeded to deck him in the face. He stumbled back, falling into one of his comrades. [Y/N] was quick to act, but before she could escape another man pushed her down. A malicious grin spread across his face. He raised his hand to punch her, but she grabbed his wrist before he could.