- S I X T E E N -

𓆩♡𓆪

𓆩♡𓆪

--

After [Y/N] was done screwing with Giorno, the [H/C] haired girl decided to give La Squadra a visit, stopping by the same bakery to get enough cookies and cupcakes for the Assassination Team. She quickly threw away the old cookie box and held the new one, looking around for some shortcuts to their place.

After a short 15-minute walk over to their hideout, she knocked on their door politely, awaiting their response. Around five seconds later the doorknob twisted, revealing none other than Risotto.

Getting yanked in by the absolute skyscraper of a man, she readjusted her shirt, smoothing out the wrinkles caused by his grip. Soon after her arrival, the whole squad came tumbling down the stairs, wanting to greet the girl who saved them from financial hell. "Heeey, I got some cookies for you guys!" The [H/C] haired girl chirped, flashing them a toothy grin.

[Y/N] was soon swamped by Pesci, Formaggio, and Melone tackling her into a suffocating hug, almost tripping the poor girl. "Guys, you're cutting off my oxygen supply."

"[Y/N]! Hi!" Pesci finally spoke.

"Oh my god. [Y/N]. WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? I found a cool trick that I can do with Little Feet!" Formaggio sputtered, shaking her shoulders. "You better show me later, 'maggio." He grinned at the nickname, ruffling her hair.

"[Y/N], [Y/N], [Y/N], [Y/N], [Y/N], [Y/N]! You're still as hot as ever.. Di Molto!" Melone soon joined in, giving her a not-so-discreet wink and licking his lips.

Prosciutto only let out a simple 'Hello', while Illuso didn't say anything. Rude bitch. The [H/C] haired girl shook Risotto's hand and *somehow* pat his shoulder, despite his height. Oh well, she could do anything if she put her mind to it.

"Wait... where's Ghiaccio?" She questioned, rubbing her chin slightly in thought.

"In his room seething. Someone told him his hair looked like cotton candy and he beat them within an inch of their life." Prosciutto answered matter-of-factly, a deadpan expression on his face. How funny really, she got him a cute little cupcake that was decorated with blue cotton candy on the top.

Snickering at the thought, her mind was put back to the desserts in the box. "Oh yeah, I have some cookies and cupcakes for you guys!"

Opening the cute little box, she handed a cute little pineapple cookie to Pesci, a glittery purple cupcake to Melone, not unlike the ones he gave her previously, an elegant looking vanilla cupcake with some gold detailing on it to Prosciutto, a sparkly gray cookie to Illuso, and a dark chocolate cupcake with red and black sprinkles on it to Risotto.

They admired the desserts, looking at the little details the baker added that stood out and gave it character. "What bakery is this from?" Illuso questioned, his crimson eyes glancing at the [H/C] haired girl.

"Lucio's Sweet Shop. It's around 10-15ish minutes from here if you walk. I can write the address on a piece of paper if you'd like.

"It's fine, I can find it myself."

"If you say so, Luci." [Y/N] yawned, choosing to look at her [F/C] nails. The polish started to chip a bit, so she made a mental note to fix it later. The brown-haired man glared at the nickname, a scowl appearing on his lips. Pride was an important part of him, and stupid nicknames threatened to shatter it.

"Anywaaaay, I'm gonna go find Ghiaccio, he needs his cool little cupcake." With that, the [H/C] haired girl scurried off to find the female version of Elsa, running up the creaky stairs to try to look for the hot-headed man. It wasn't really hard to though, because as soon as she reached the top loud banging could be heard. (dont take it the wrong way pleaSe)

Opening the door to his room softly, she could see that the icy-haired Ghiaccio was throwing various stationary objects at the wall, screaming, and punching anything that was in the vicinity.

Not fearing the hot-headed man, [Y/N] went right up to the raging male and tapped him softly on the shoulder. "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT?" He screamed, whipping around at light speed to face the girl. Ghiaccio calmed down the slightest bit at the sight of her, but his brow still twitched in frustration.

"I got a cupcake for you. It's in the box." She explained, holding the colorful container up to him. Carefully grabbing the dessert he noticed that it had blue cotton candy on the frosting. Still very angry about the earlier situation he angrily shoved it in his mouth.

"You have blue frosting all over your lips."

"SHUT THE HELL UP! I DIDN'T ASK FOR YOUR OPINION. YOU ARE SO ANNOYING! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!" Ghiaccio screamed, throwing the remaining wrapper from the cupcake at her face. The wrapper landed into the colorful box like a basketball falling into a hoop perfectly, and it *somehow* only made him angrier.

"It wasn't an opinion, it was fact..." Leaving before Mr. Angry-Rage-Bitch could scream at her anymore, she quickly threw the box into the trash and joined the others downstairs.

"He's pissed."

"I heard." Quipped Formaggio, popping a piece of popcorn in his mouth. Walking over to him she stole a handful of the popped kernels, earning a whine from the auburn-haired man. Sitting on the couch next to him [Y/N] was soon joined by Melone and Prosciutto, while Pesci and Illuso sat on the other sofa.

Desperately trying to get rid of the weird silence that hung in the air, the [H/C] haired girl finally spoke. "Sooo... do you guys have phone numbers?" Almost immediately Melone perked up, pulling out his flip phone and scooting closer to her.

She typed her number on his phone, giving her device to the purple-haired man so he could do the same. Formaggio then typed in his number on your phone before giving it to Prosciutto. Reluctantly, he typed in his number, but set the contact name to 'do not reply back'.