'Key To Magic' Contest [CLOSED]

Greetings, folks of Magic!

The year is new, each day is new, and the Magic profile is back with a brand new writing challenge! If you're a writer, it's always good to start with a magical prompt!

Choose one of the following prompts below and incorporate it within your story.

PROMPT 1

Since childhood you were told to memorize a particular ancient language rhyme. Years later you realize that it was the key to a magical world.

PROMPT 2

Your grandma treasured a seemingly peculiar looking pendant. After her death, the very same pendant comes to your possession as a keepsake. Little did you know that it was the key to magical powers.

GUIDELINES

→ Deadline for submission is January 31st, 2022, 11.59PM, EST

→ Entries must include any one of the above prompts

→ We are only accepting entries written in English.

→ Your entry must be written specifically for this contest.

→ Your story cannot contain more than 1500 words, or less than 500.

→ Your entry must adhere to Wattpad Content Guidelines

→ Entries are to be submitted through this FORM .

→ Your entry can be written as a standalone or part as an existing collection. However, a direct link to the chapter will be required in the form if submitted in an existing collection.

PRIZES

The winners will be announced on February 4th and they will be awarded with the following prizes:

→ A shoutout from the official Magic profile

→ An exclusive winning sticker

→ Added to our Winner's Anthology - A Magical Journey

→ A chance to get interviewed by Magic profile

DISCLAIMER

Please note, this contest and its rules are the creation of a team of Ambassadors (volunteers) and is in no way affiliated with Wattpad or its staff. Judging of said contest is entirely run by its creators and is not the responsibility of Wattpad or its staff. We reserve the right to refuse entries to this contest, that we feel do not meet the required criteria, that are unsuitable, or potentially triggering. We are not obliged to give any feedback relating to entries, and any given is at our discretion. Please note that the decision of the judges is final, and that abusive language or behavior directed at the Ambassadors, the profile, or the judges, will not be tolerated.