A Life After Life

Photosensitivity Warning: Please note, contest chapter(s) may include flashing images/gifs.

Wattpadders!

Fantasy, HighFantasy, Magic, Paranormal, SpeculativeFiction, TeenFiction, WattpadRoyals, and WattpadTimeTravel have teamed up together to bring you a brand new and exciting contest this month, A Life After Life!

A 17-year old is suddenly taken to a magical world

A 17-year old is suddenly taken to a magical world. There they manage to slay a dragon, become a royal, get married, have kids and eventually pass away decades later... only to wake up in their high school, young and in their uniform again as if nothing happened. That is until they notice that their wedding ring is still on their finger.

What happens next? Do you discover the way back to your magical world? How did it all happen? Why did it happen? How do you continue living your life after that life?

Use your imagination, creativity and write an entry!

— Your entry cannot contain more than 2000 words

— Your entry cannot contain more than 2000 words. We're willing to give a small leeway of 50 words, but please do your best to stay within the given limit.

— We'd like to keep this family friendly please, so no mature content is allowed, with the exception if you're writing in the Paranormal genre. 

— All entries must adhere to Wattpad Content Guidelines.

— Your entry can be written as a standalone or part of an existing collection. However, if you write in an existing collection, you'll need to paste the chapter link in the submissions form, not the story details page. If you write in a collection, you may not be eligible for all prizes. 

— Fanfiction and LGBTQIAP+ is welcomed.

— At this time we can only accept entries written in English, as this is our only language capability.

— All submissions must be submitted through this form. You're welcome to share your entry in the comment section, but only doing so will not make your story eligible for judging.

— Submissions close April 3rd, 11.59 GMT+1. Any entries submitted after this time will automatically be disqualified. 
— A shoutout from all participating profiles.

— A custom A Life After Life winning sticker to put on your cover

— Added to the respective profiles anthology (with your permission) or winning reading list if written as a standalone story. 

Contest Disclaimer: Please note, this contest and its rules are the creation of a team of Ambassadors (volunteers) and is in no way affiliated with Wattpad or its staff. Judging of said contest is entirely run by its creators and is not the responsibility of Wattpad or its staff. We reserve the right to refuse entries to this contest, that we feel do not meet the required criteria, that are unsuitable, or potentially triggering. We are not obliged to give any feedback relating to entries, and any given is at our discretion. Please note that the decision of the judges is final, and that abusive language or behaviour directed at the Ambassadors, the profile, or the judges, will not be tolerated and may be reported to Wattpad's Trust and Safety team for their inspection.