Fantastical Creature Feature [CLOSED]

Fantastical Creature Feature is hosted by HighFantasy and Magic!

Prompt:

Every fantasy world has its own breed of magical beasts. As a denizen of such a world, magic is no stranger to you, and no creature is too unnatural. How would you interact with your local magical fauna? Would you herd Unicorn? Hunt dragons? Befriend a pixie? In this contest, we want you to tell us about your magical creature encounters.

Start date: March 1, 2019

End date: March 31, 2019 (11:59pm EST)

Word count: 500 min to 1,000 max

Guidelines:

1) All entries must adhere to Wattpad Content Guidelines.

2) All mature entries must be rated accordingly, please refer to the content guidelines.

3) English stories only.

4) How to publish: Must be a new short story, posted as a separate publication here on Wattpad (not in an existing work or collection).

5) One entry per user.

Submissions:

Share the link to your story in the comments, so others can enjoy it too.

Please note, only stories submitted via this SUBMISSION FORM will be considered for the reading list.

Submissions close on March 31, 2019 (11:59pm EST)

Rewards:

All our favourite stories will be added to a dedicated reading list, along with a profile shout out from High Fantasy and Magic! We like to uphold a certain standard of quality, so be sure to pay attention to spelling, punctuation, and grammar.

Please note, the following contest and its rules are the creation of a team of Ambassadors and is in no way affiliated with Wattpad or its staff. Judging of said contest is entirely run by its creators and is not the responsibility of Wattpad or its staff.