Making the Impossible - Possible

"Mark, do you feel the baby?" Alison asked him, excited as they lay in their bed and his strong hands were roaming Alison's baby bump.

They could literally see a part of the baby's body moving alongside her bump as the couple stared at her bump in amazement.  Alison couldn't believe she was actually at twenty-nine weeks now!  It was insane how fast it was approaching that baby would be here.  She still didn't have any stretch marks on her stomach yet (thank you very much Bio oil), but she noticed that she was starting to get them underneath the lower boob area.  This made her realize she needed to start applying the Bio oil there too.  Thankfully during the second trimester and beginning of her now third trimester, her boobs stopped hurting which helped her so much during surgery.

Just recently she bought a full body pregnancy pillow and she thought it was the best thing ever.  If Mark were being honest though, he hated the thought when she used the pillow instead of cuddling into him.  He was jealous of a pillow.  He wondered what his life was coming to now.

The couple couldn't believe she was eleven weeks away from her due date!  It seemed like it was vastly approaching.  

"Yeah," Mark said and he felt a swift kick to the palm of his hand and grinned.  "Damn.  What does it feel like to you?"

"It feels like a flutter," she laughed as she felt the kick again and rubbed her stomach.  "Okay baby, but you need to calm down a little today and let mommy work today."

"I gotta take a picture of you today," Mark told his fiance and she got out of their bed and was wearing her Calvin Klein bra and panties as she held her bump.  

"You know I think you could have been a professional photographer with how good these look," Alison complimented him with a kiss.

It was wild how much her bump changed within a week even.  Every week her bump seemed to be getting bigger and bigger and the couple was loving every minute of it.  Except now, her hands were starting to swell and she was no longer able to wear her engagement ring and instead she wore it as a necklace.  Everyone knew at the hospital that she was engaged to Mark though so there was no concern there.  

"Thanks babe," he grinned at her and placed his hands on her bump and placed a kiss on it as she ran her fingers through his hair.  "I love you."

"I love you too," she grinned at how he was being loving and caring.  "Time for a quickie?"

"Always with you," he smirked at her and laid her back on their bed.

*

"So are we screwing other people or not?" Alex asked Izzie as she woke up.

"What?" She asked shocked.

"I just want to know if you're gonna go off screw O'Malley or some other loser," Alex explained as he got up from the bed.  "Because then I don't have to cancel my plans with the chick from Peds."

"You're an ass," Izzie told him as she laughed in disbelief and got out of bed and walked out.  

"What?" He asked confused.

*

"That was amazing," Erica said as both of them laughed in bed.

"Yay," Callie exclaimed, happy that watching the porn worked.  "That was for me too," she told Erica and leaned up to kiss her.

"I mean that was amazing," Erica said again with more emphasis this time.

"For me too," Callie laughed and got out of bed to put her clothes on.