In an Instant

There's always those instances where we have to make choices in life

There's always those instances where we have to make choices in life.  The problem with instances is that we don't always know if the choice we make is the right one.  It's on a whim.  And the problem with on a whim choices is they can either make or break you.

-

"What do you think is up with her?" Grey asked Yang as they were looking at Callie with distaste.

"I'm not sure but she must be on something if she's into O'Malley," Cristina commented as the two girls snickered.

"You know for people who say they are friends with O'Malley you two sure do a lot of shit talking on him.  As for Callie leave her the hell alone alright?  She's one of the best ortho doctors we got so if you want to make up rumors you should be able to back up your shit with facts.  Am I clear?" Alison asked the blonde and brunette.

"Crystal," Meredith told her with smirk.

Alison looked up as she saw the Head of Neonatal and OB/GYN Surgery doctor walking through the hallways of the hospital frantically as she tried wiping something off her coat muttering something about bad sex.  

"I need an intern.  Now," Addison said looking at the three.

"I'm with Bailey," Meredith told her and headed out fast.  

"I'm with Burke," Cristina told her disappearing as well and all that was left was Alex.

"Karev?"

"I don't do vagina.  Not as a doctor anyway."

"Oh, back talk.  You know what, you just bought yourself a case," she handed him a patients file to which Alison smirked at as Addison started to walk away.

"Anderson, walk with me," she barked as she was already at the end of the hallway to which Alison obeyed and followed her.  

"So, what's going on with our patient?" Alison asked Addison as they were walking briskly and she was going over her chart.

She liked to know everything about her patients - their family history, what they have gone through medically, and if they were allergic to any medication or anything else.  She liked to be prepared and know what to expect before meeting them.  To some it might come off as odd but the patients appreciated it, knowing that she cared enough about them to actually read their charts before meeting them.  

"Patient's name is Rose Ward.  She is due to give birth," Alison read off her patient's chart as Karev followed behind the two doctors.  "It says here she already has six children?  What are they trying to do?  Make a baseball team?" Alison asked under her breath making Karev snort.