ㅡ『8』

┍━━━━━✿━━━━━┑
Chapter 8
Senses
┕━━━━━✿━━━━━┙

SEBASTIAN DIDN'T SEE ROSALIE THE FOLLOWING DAYS. The woman was never present along the following days since their shared moment under the moonlight. That was enough for the raven-haired vampire to grow worried and insecure.

How ironic would it be? A creature created and unintentionally molded to perfection was getting insecure of himself. Yes, vampires are flawless when it comes to their physiques.

From their perfectly sculpted face, their oh so glorious hair, not to mention their unique and alluring eyes. Also given their inescapable charms to lure their preys unto their deaths.

But yes, Sebastian Caelum Donovan was getting insecure every second that passed without the blonde beauty's presence. He somehow found himself vulnerable around the girl.

Somehow she was different. Completely dissimilar from other women he met. Around Rosalie Hale, he doesn't feel the need to sink his baring fangs on her neck.

He doesn't feel tempted to drain the living daylight of the woman. He doesn't feel troubled and in danger when near her. He feels things that he didn't know he was capable of feeling. The vampire felt like something that he thought was long forgotten.

Sebastian felt human around her.

Like he's not a monster, killing people every now and then. She wasn't afraid to be around him, and she doesn't ask annoying and sensitive information about his shady self.

So yes, Sebastian missed how Rosalie Hale made him feel. Like a lovesick teenager. He was addicted to that feeling. The Donovan didn't know what would happen to him if something would take that away.

"Your thoughts are too loud" Edward's voice echoed the empty living room. "I could practically hear them upstairs. Raging, bellowing, and many more words to describe your erratic mind."

"I kissed her..." the raven-haired vampire muttered softly, almost not understandable if not for their super hearing. "Well she kissed me, but that's beside the point."

Edward looked at the man weirdly. Oh he knows. Because of his wretched gift that couldn't be controlled. Every time the bronze-haired vampire would get near his presence, all he could get from his mind was that very moment on the blonde's birthday replaying on Sebastian's Mind.

"And you don't think that I already am aware of that?" He smirked, "You're not so subtly not thinking about that brother."

"Can you really blame me?" Sebastian grumbled, "I've been looking for this for a very long time. And just when I'm close to giving up, she just came out of nowhere and stole my breath away."

"I can't really help you with that" Edward grimaced at his sour expression, "But please be smart. You know what the consequences are."

"They are very much clear to me. I have a reminder of that every day." The raven-haired vampire bitterly spat, "Not to mention that the woman I long for is engaged to a pig."

Edward let out an amused snort, "Do tell me more." He grinned.

"He looks at her like a trophy. Like some property that he needs to show off because of her physical attributes. Also add his disgusting behavior, always eyeing Rosalie like some piece of meat." Sebastian described venomously.