ɴᴏᴛᴇ

btw if y'all are wondering, I'm editing this chapter every time i have a new announcement. So some might disappear but the comments still remain, so y'all don't get confused.

hello everyone,

     I'm updating this because I wanted to start a new project. It won't be a fanfic book so don't worry about getting less updates than your currently are getting (which is really low lol sorry).

     The project would be inspired by ig artist Geloy's "things you wanted to say but never did". Please check it out on instagram. The title is pretty much self explanatory.

     You can send me messages or anything you want to say and you'll decide if I can publish it in the new book that i'll post entitled "This is me." Your name wouldn't be included, no. The whole purpose of this is for us to help each other see that we're not entirely alone. You can read advice from the comments, if you feel safe then you can reach out to them.

     You can lash out, open up, say what you've been bottling up, say whatever, and I promise that i'll treat it with whole confidentiality out of respect. One request from me is please start your message with "This is me."

     You can message me here in wattpad, also on my instagram, @starryn_ights.wp
I'll start publishing when I get 10 requests or so.

     This is just a thought, what do you think?

09-07-2023